Day 38. This is the most exciting plant ive ever grown, growing like the blob, star of the classic 1958 horror film, "The Blob". MBLOB. im gonna switch over to the gh trio ive had sitting around, i like to be able to control N from this stage on. Does anyone have a good formula? Im not going to use lucas, i wanna get rid of this stuff and boycott gh, its a monsanto subsidary now. Planning on 123 ratio. @Waira, do u have any suggestion for the 3 part ratio?
e9045f0c713e7a802b92b719fc5b3ce3.jpg
c6cc2e21d11b367966de442ac115cc15.jpg
c510f734e76371d38b0d83836d7b3918.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:rofl:you said ball and python in the same sentence!!:haha: Did i mention I have a puerile sense of humor...did I?:vibe::crying::frog:
:crying: say it ain't so RT-Z!
Jmrwk.gif
.... Sounds like a day at the zoo with the Quag'! :hump: -Heh-heh-heh...aaaaalll-riiiight! :funny:

>>
3-W's :d5:-- that tent is gloriously stuffed my friend! :vibe:... who knew you liked large ladiezz in small rooms?! :rofl: :drool:... I missed it, what do you have in there? Excellent pics too, BTW,...:thumbsup:

>> RR, I have to admit I've never run this Lucas formula thing,... my main concern is with how the total nutrient package is spread out among the 3 parts; some of the nutrient ions do not play well with others, so they're separated,... and the feed sched' is designed around blending all of them.. if you take out one part entirely, you will for sure be shorting the plant on something, likely some micronutes, or secondary's,.... but other supplements can compensate though, and get good results, so I know peeps have figured this out,... as for specific alternatives, I dunno,... ask around here, and maybe check out the other nute Co's here and their line-up for piecing together an alternative... some supplements are wise to have around anyway--Ca-Mg *(low N that is), micronutrients like Earth Juice Microblast ( I like this one a lot, great results, and much of it is sulfate based so you get some S mixed in as well),... Oh! Something else just popped into my head, a new product I got samples of at a fair-- Kelzyme/Element XX... it's mainly a Ca product, but has all kinds of secondary/micro's in it as well,... it's a unique sedimentary product taken from ancient seabeds, so it's naturally loaded with a broad spectrum of mineral/elements,... I used some of it during the latter part of my grow, and certainly had no Ca issues, but I use other goodies as well so I can't say I gave it a solid test, but it does have a good rep' so far that I've seen,...

:crying: say it ain't so RT-Z!
Jmrwk.gif
.... Sounds like a day at the zoo with the Quag'! :hump: -Heh-heh-heh...aaaaalll-riiiight! :funny:

>>
3-W's :d5:-- that tent is gloriously stuffed my friend! :vibe:... who knew you liked large ladiezz in small rooms?! :rofl: :drool:... I missed it, what do you have in there? Excellent pics too, BTW,...[emoji106]

>> RR, I have to admit I've never run this Lucas formula thing,... my main concern is with how the total nutrient package is spread out among the 3 parts; some of the nutrient ions do not play well with others, so they're separated,... and the feed sched' is designed around blending all of them.. if you take out one part entirely, you will for sure be shorting the plant on something, likely some micronutes, or secondary's,.... but other supplements can compensate though, and get good results, so I know peeps have figured this out,... as for specific alternatives, I dunno,... ask around here, and maybe check out the other nute Co's here and their line-up for piecing together an alternative... some supplements are wise to have around anyway--Ca-Mg *(low N that is), micronutrients like Earth Juice Microblast ( I like this one a lot, great results, and much of it is sulfate based so you get some S mixed in as well),... Oh! Something else just popped into my head, a new product I got samples of at a fair-- Kelzyme/Element XX... it's mainly a Ca product, but has all kinds of secondary/micro's in it as well,... it's a unique sedimentary product taken from ancient seabeds, so it's naturally loaded with a broad spectrum of mineral/elements,... I used some of it during the latter part of my grow, and certainly had no Ca issues, but I use other goodies as well so I can't say I gave it a solid test, but it does have a good rep' so far that I've seen,...
Oh sorry, i meant im not using the lucas formula, im gonna use all 3. I wanna get rid of it asap and try something else, i feel dirty having a monsanto product in my house...I did 321 ratio for bloom. Well see what happens, im checking it every ten minutes. Cuz it might explode. Im gonna look into the sea bed sediment stuff in my 103rd open browser tab lol. Ive also been looking for a low N calmg, i didnt see that one, its hard to avoid the monsanto stuff, its all thats available right now at the local shop. For those of you that dont know, Monsanto is the most evil corporation in the world, wants to buy out the cannabis industry, and sue you for growing plants with dna they copyrighted. They bought out GH, Botanicare, Gavita, and a couple other companies...

Last edited:
3-W's :d5:-- that tent is gloriously stuffed my friend! :vibe:... who knew you liked large ladiezz in small rooms?! :rofl: :drool:... I missed it, what do you have in there? Excellent pics too, BTW,...:thumbsup:
Hey, well now we all know...
At any ratE, brother. I have the MBAP and one gold glue. The monster is MBAP! and what a monster she is too!! Bone Grown is the new moto at the WWW ranch!!
Thanks, really appreciate the feedback too.

Ive just started reading about arduino, but am a complete novice. I wasnt aware they could run emulators, im gonna check that out. I met my friends boyfriend the other day, i went to his house, his 7 year old son was putting together some pi stuff. Its very strange meeting a child genius, ive never met one before, this kid knew more about coding than me and ive taken a couple semesters of CS...it was a pretty incredible experience talking to him. Where would you suggest i start with pi, any book reccomendations?

Happy to find some stuff for ya. Do you need a R-Pi?

Back