Yeah man, lemme know, id really appreciate it! Im gonna be camping later today, so if i dont respond its cuz theres spotty cell coverage but ill be back sunday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan. I'll have something for you then.

Sounds like a plan. I'll have something for you then.
Hell yeah! Thank you good sir, im very excited! I dont really know where to start with pi/arduino, that would help alot. I cant be gone too long, im not comfortable setting up pumps/timers, i had a timer fail once and came home to a flood, i cought it before the whole 20 gallon res went though. It would be really bad if the person below me called maintenance cuz their ceiling was leaking and he came in while i was gone. Cant take that level of paranoia lol. MBAP is responding well to the switch in noots (that abbreviation used to really bug me,like people calling sandwitches "sammies". now it seems normal lol). Ill have to fill up the bucket as much as possible before i leave, shes drinking a gallon about every 9 hrs
46a2a6dccb1c06f51512a8752f60b235.jpg
cb96b06346681577b85b215e60132610.jpg

I just realized i dont know how im gonna change the res now that the tomato cage is on there...i have a python aquarium vacuum pump, maybe ill have to use that. If anybody has advice, id totally welcome it, the plant is tied to the cage, and i dont think the bucket will fit through the bottom. I wasnt thinking. Again lol.

Here is my weekly update for chemdoggin: 566ppm, 6.0ph, and 77°
She currently stands at 20" and is just starting to pre-flower..
be533e18f647f03ad34f7a478e7029d3.jpg

Eventually I'll work on my picture taking skills.. hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Back