Good Morning Garden Affectionados!
Did my tally for the week of 10/1. Missing some pictures. I did get most of the final picks for the contest. Following is the list of folks that I did not see a picture from for the last week.
@Belivitez
@canocrpse86
@Che'Michael - I am missing the last two weeks.and your entry. Need something soon or will have to consider you withdrawn from this battle.
@CocoHempster
@Gauge Steel
@gold lion
@Green75
@johnp540
@Royalrick
@Stoner Smurf - I am missing the last two weeks. Need something soon.
@strangegreen
@SuperCaLyXfragilistic

I apologize if I missed you, We chat a lot and there's a lot of folks involved. Takes a while to comb through 20-30 pages and grab your entries so I prolly missed a few. Keep the cards and letters coming folks. This is one hell of a grow. We are rocking [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG]

Did my tally for the week of 10/1. Missing some pictures. I did get most of the final picks for the contest. Following is the list of folks that I did not see a picture from for the last week.
@Belivitez
@canocrpse86
@Che'Michael - I am missing the last two weeks.and your entry. Need something soon or will have to consider you withdrawn from this battle.
@CocoHempster
@Gauge Steel
@gold lion
@Green75
@johnp540
@Royalrick
@strangegreen
@SuperCaLyXfragilistic

I apologize if I missed you, We chat a lot and there's a lot of folks involved. Takes a while to comb through 20-30 pages and grab your entries so I prolly missed a few. Keep the cards and letters coming folks. This is one hell of a grow. We are rocking [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG]

@wwwillie

I will put my picture up in a little bit, life has been crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!
Goiing through the thread, filling in my stats for the week and saw this. Tell ya that's all I am after, potency, taste, and smell after that density, color, bag appeal. I am attempting to make the highest quality I possibly can. Getting away from salt based fertilizer is my first step. Studying my but off too, I'm gonna crack this nut.

I am Quality all the way.
@Pops

@wwwillie sorry life's been crazy. I know there are no excuses. Lol if I'm to late then just let me know.

Update

Fantasmo Express

I had two bad pH swings from a faulty pen. Fantasmo Express took it okay but was still stunted. My Toofless alien and heisenhound got stunted bad and even though they are younger got shocked into flower. White'n'bubbly kept trucking along.

Everyone calibrate if you pH.

IMG_20171008_090503049.jpg

IMG_20171008_090355933.jpg

IMG_20171008_090520058.jpg

@Belivitez
@canocrpse86
@CocoHempster
@Gauge Steel
@gold lion
@Green75
@johnp540
@Royalrick
@strangegreen
@SuperCaLyXfragilistic

Hey boss I just posted my weekly, and I posted my entry on the 30th, almost 100% sure I tagged you.

@wwwillie aka worldwarwillie lol I too thought it was world war.
After much depate, and head scratching I decided to go with the double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fed with Nectar For The God's, in 3 gal trade grow bag. Grown in Pro-mix Bx. Y'all are so far ahead it's not funny, the majority of my light has been sunlight though. 111w of CFL, until components for cob light gets here. Should be Monday, got my cord today though lol For reasons I haven't looked into, outdoors they take a little longer sometimes. Well we're coming in now, past couple nights been dipping into the low 60s. Here she is.View attachment 810875 View attachment 810876
@wwwillie here it is. It has been 8 days since my update photo, but I try and do that on Sundays.

Just got back from my little trip, it was freakin great to get out of the city, its been a while. I smoked a ton of euphoria hash and hiked around a stream, i wanted to find a hellbender salamander, but theyre probly pretty deep under the mud by now. I caught a gray tree frog tho, im gonna keep him til spring in a little tank. I shoulda got pics of the hills when i was driving out, the leaves are beatifully colored now. I never think to take pics. I stopped in some small town store to buy smokes, the old lady store owner clearly didnt approve of my appearance and spent like 5 minutes scrutinizing my id lol its really funny, i found my earrings the other day and put them back in after a couple years, ive noticed people are treating me differently. Ive thought about that alot over my life, i used to make my own clothes, and usually had long hair, people treat you like youre a threat. i wish it wasnt that way, my core values arent really any different than theirs. Last semester i cut my hair halfway through, my teachers and the other students immediately accepted me and i made friends with them. I guess its nobodys fault, stupid genes trying to kill competitors. i think its hard not to let your biology control you, but humans dont have to be that way. Aaaanyway, Im pretty sure its time to harvest my gwk and creme bubbly today, i have to look it over more but it seems like the trichs are all milky with a few amber
b8161c478b8108e3aeb0d7b8d555ee92.jpg
ea1c4254cf057d505508109702ae5140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Heres yet another mbap update, day 40 or 41, i noticed the day counter widget im using to track different germinations puts the first day as day 0, so i think its actually 41, it popped on the 29th.
Also, i got a little bit of optic foliar spray on the creme bubbly, does anyone have tips for bud washing? I read a little, it would make sense to use warm water, since extractions are done with cold id assume its solvency decreases as temp increases, right?
The MBAP buds are getting pretty fat, theyre gonna be huge i think. I noticed that with my first one that hermied, its buds were bigger at the same stage as other plants. The pistols are unusually thick, im interested to see if the calyxes will be larger than normal themselves
fd8a51c4579f4ed60d29ddc4583ff1ee.jpg
6e91dc71dceab4459f56f741ca780689.jpg
58f83fd1f25eed2782efacba4fbb108f.jpg
5d4fa5ea24000e82c437758e924715d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back