wowwwww some amazing plants so far guys :3

not much to update, bud sites are there and competition plant seems in perfect health. one of the three is having a harder time with how hot the soil is but its not really slowing her down any.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 65
wowwwww some amazing plants so far guys :3

not much to update, bud sites are there and competition plant seems in perfect health. one of the three is having a harder time with how hot the soil is but its not really slowing her down any.
Looking nice had to turn that pic. around
hbYejB9.jpg

[emoji4]

Sent from my ODROIDC2 using Tapatalk

Sour Orange Livers Day 34. It's hard to believe that it's already been 34 days. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing everyone's plants, and different growing techniques. It's the people that make this site so special. I'm glad to be along for the ride. Best of luck everyone!
PSX_20171007_205319.jpg
PSX_20171007_205304.jpg

Y'all are killing it. Can't wait until I get these 3 bear og, those will be started indoors definitely and finished indoors. They start off a lot better. Hindsight is 20/20 oh well still got time grow.

All this talk about mixing this and force feeding that. You guys is crazy. :biggrin:

Anyone grow for straight up quailty!?
Hey!
Goiing through the thread, filling in my stats for the week and saw this. Tell ya that's all I am after, potency, taste, and smell after that density, color, bag appeal. I am attempting to make the highest quality I possibly can. Getting away from salt based fertilizer is my first step. Studying my but off too, I'm gonna crack this nut.

Hey gang here is my weekly update. @wwwillie @Ripper here is my photo session with my MBAP queen, she has her lady parts out and is currently about 3-4 inches taller than all others in the room. Guess she's just showing out for the comp is all lol

Attachments

• 20171008_092313.jpg
    20171008_092313.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 56
  • 20171008_092326.jpg
    20171008_092326.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20171008_092358.jpg
    20171008_092358.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20171008_092414.jpg
    20171008_092414.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 57
I can't for the life of me figure out why the pics are sideways. It won't show any options for rotation from my phone which is where I take my shitty pics from so the quality isn't on par with you guys and your dslr macro lens holding photographers in the group lol. But she is pretty from any angle or picture rotation in my eyes! She is the queen and will be respected

I can't for the life of me figure out why the pics are sideways. It won't show any options for rotation from my phone which is where I take my shitty pics from so the quality isn't on par with you guys and your dslr macro lens holding photographers in the group lol. But she is pretty from any angle or picture rotation in my eyes! She is the queen and will be respected
I believe it has something to do with the file size of the image. I got an app that compresses the file and don't have the issue anymore.

I believe it has something to do with the file size of the image. I got an app that compresses the file and don't have the issue anymore.
I'm using imgur.com never had a problem.
If you removed exif data.remember not to remove orientation in the exif.
Photo exif editor app on android. There you can change orientation in the exif data.
96a502293be52ed34d959f98d2c94dc2.jpg

[emoji4]

Last edited:
Back