Hey gang here is my weekly update. @wwwillie @Ripper here is my photo session with my MBAP queen, she has her lady parts out and is currently about 3-4 inches taller than all others in the room. Guess she's just showing out for the comp is all lol
Yeah man, MBAP has the potential to get freakin huge. I mean no offense, but you might wanna decrease your N levels, it might just be the light in the pics, but it looks a little high. Ive found it was a little tricky to figure out how much different strains want and when. My sour stompers were really sensitive, they wanted almost no N for the first 3 weeks. I think if you cut it back a little youll get better growth. Again, not tryin to be a dick just wanna help! :pass:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good Morning Garden Affectionados!
Did my tally for the week of 10/1. Missing some pictures. I did get most of the final picks for the contest. Following is the list of folks that I did not see a picture from for the last week.
@Belivitez
@canocrpse86
@Che'Michael - I am missing the last two weeks.and your entry. Need something soon or will have to consider you withdrawn from this battle.
@CocoHempster
@Gauge Steel
@gold lion
@Green75
@johnp540
@Royalrick
@Stoner Smurf - I am missing the last two weeks. Need something soon.
@strangegreen
@SuperCaLyXfragilistic

I apologize if I missed you, We chat a lot and there's a lot of folks involved. Takes a while to comb through 20-30 pages and grab your entries so I prolly missed a few. Keep the cards and letters coming folks. This is one hell of a grow. We are rocking [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG]

Here is my update 29days old. Sorry I was busy yesterday and fyi I will only be updating on the weekend. My last update for this comp was the 30th I think. Feel free to remove me from the comp if you feel you need to.
Only thing I have changed is the pot. Pot she was in I thought was 2 gallon was really like 1 1/2 gallon so I moved her to a 3 gallon fabric pot I just got. It took her a few days to recover from the transplant but she's looking much better today then she was yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2813.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2815.jpg
    IMG_2815.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 74
Just got back from my little trip, it was freakin great to get out of the city, its been a while. I smoked a ton of euphoria hash and hiked around a stream, i wanted to find a hellbender salamander, but theyre probly pretty deep under the mud by now. I caught a gray tree frog tho, im gonna keep him til spring in a little tank. I shoulda got pics of the hills when i was driving out, the leaves are beatifully colored now. I never think to take pics. I stopped in some small town store to buy smokes, the old lady store owner clearly didnt approve of my appearance and spent like 5 minutes scrutinizing my id lol its really funny, i found my earrings the other day and put them back in after a couple years, ive noticed people are treating me differently. Ive thought about that alot over my life, i used to make my own clothes, and usually had long hair, people treat you like youre a threat. i wish it wasnt that way, my core values arent really any different than theirs. Last semester i cut my hair halfway through, my teachers and the other students immediately accepted me and i made friends with them. I guess its nobodys fault, stupid genes trying to kill competitors. i think its hard not to let your biology control you, but humans dont have to be that way. Aaaanyway, Im pretty sure its time to harvest my gwk and creme bubbly today, i have to look it over more but it seems like the trichs are all milky with a few amber
b8161c478b8108e3aeb0d7b8d555ee92.jpg
ea1c4254cf057d505508109702ae5140.jpg

Never judge a man for they way he speaks or spells never judge a man for the clothes that he wears if you do you are missing out on LIFE to the store keeper

Never judge a man for they way he speaks or spells never judge a man for the clothes that he wears if you do you are missing out on LIFE to the store keeper
Yeah man, its been a huge issue throughout my life. Im not doing it to rebel or rejecting society, i just like to be creative with my clothes and hair, though im trying to look as inconspicuous as possible right now. I try to look normal, alot of people get really upset about clothing. I made this belt with these little masks i made outta super sculpy that hung on it, i couldnt wear it, people reacted like i was a terrorist or something. Its kinda sad, i generally like people, but i wish they would think about what theyre doing and why.

I can't for the life of me figure out why the pics are sideways. It won't show any options for rotation from my phone which is where I take my shitty pics from so the quality isn't on par with you guys and your dslr macro lens holding photographers in the group lol. But she is pretty from any angle or picture rotation in my eyes! She is the queen and will be respected
If I use my phone, I have the same issue. I know how dumb this sounds, but you can try turning the camera sideways -that works for me (but it's a pain to remember)

If I use my phone, I have the same issue. I know how dumb this sounds, but you can try turning the camera sideways -that works for me (but it's a pain to remember)
That seems to be the norm for cellphones not all of them but quite a few it was doing it to me since 2014. I got a Cannon a decent one in 2015 now I have no more sideways shots.

Back