UPdate 2017 goy Mephisto
DAY 30
I have been recharging my soil for a year now.
I will be using Optic Foliar
lights
GoGrow 1000 watt LED
cobb type 400 watt
CFL 6, 25 watt side growth
I have a 400 watt HPS will use if needed.
I growing :cheers:
SAL
room temp
R/H 59
PH 6.8
21" tall 18" wide
HAD TO DO SOme heavy TRIMMING an some
LST
she is looking like a winner:cheers::eyebrows::eyebrows:
DSCF7985.JPG
DSCF7986.JPG
DSCF7987.JPG
DSCF7988.JPG

@Pops

@wwwillie

Last edited:
Hey now!
Something had to be done. I moved the sisters to another tent. It’s just Bertha and Goldy now. Even that’s too much!

Here they are.
d55df91b3f0cff3d35e04296c73263bf.jpg

This is the most beautiful thing I think we could ask for, too many gorgeous plants for anyone to pick through, and with the wealth of knowledge here anyone can break free and live without buying meds if they so choose. Totally awesome gang, happy gardening all

Hey!
Goiing through the thread, filling in my stats for the week and saw this. Tell ya that's all I am after, potency, taste, and smell after that density, color, bag appeal. I am attempting to make the highest quality I possibly can. Getting away from salt based fertilizer is my first step. Studying my but off too, I'm gonna crack this nut.

Like I mentioned awhile back, Nectar of the gods will leave an aftertaste. Alot of people (recreational/medical grows) around here use it, even with a solid flush there is always a bone meal flavor to it. Not everyone can tell, but i definitely can. Sure it is an OMRI product but it doesn't taste very good.

Ultimate quality in my book doesn't allow bottle feeding in the regime. Nature doesn't bottle feed and that is how I like to look at my growing, trying to replicate what nature would do. In nature, the soil has what is needed and does get some "topfeeding" with natural manure from animals. Most of the action being within the soil, bacteria and fungi actually feed the plant.

Bottle fed is force feeding in my book, something I like to refer to as fast food. I'm not forcing or telling anyone how to grow, just a simple inquiry to Ultimate Quailty over getting the biggest plant possible. I think a lot more people would be happier with the cannabinoid/terpene contents.

Just my two cents. :hookah::d5:

Like I mentioned awhile back, Nectar of the gods will leave an aftertaste. Alot of people (recreational/medical grows) around here use it, even with a solid flush there is always a bone meal flavor to it. Not everyone can tell, but i definitely can. Sure it is an OMRI product but it doesn't taste very good.

Ultimate quality in my book doesn't allow bottle feeding in the regime. Nature doesn't bottle feed and that is how I like to look at my growing, trying to replicate what nature would do. In nature, the soil has what is needed and does get some "topfeeding" with natural manure from animals. Most of the action being within the soil, bacteria and fungi actually feed the plant.

Bottle fed is force feeding in my book, something I like to refer to as fast food. I'm not forcing or telling anyone how to grow, just a simple inquiry to Ultimate Quailty over getting the biggest plant possible. I think a lot more people would be happier with the cannabinoid/terpene contents.

Just my two cents. :hookah::d5:
Does the organic growing actually change the cannabanoid/terpene content itself, or just make the plant material more clean so it doesnt interfere with the taste as much? Ive been thinking about making some organic soil since our last discussion. I was also thinking about taking one of the dirty sponges from my fishtank thats filled with fish poop and decayed leaves, culturing some soil bacteria in it and either cutting it up or putting it in the bottom of a pot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@Royalroacho Hey! Didn't forget about you, just lost track of time. Old stoners and all, ya know. Anyways I found some of my stuff on the game controller deal.It's slicker 'n snot on a doorknob. Plays almost anything too. Do you have a stash of ROMs? There's a solid deal on Amazon for a Raspberry Pi 3 with a case and power supply for $50.00 You'll want a 3, the 2s don't have the power. You'll need a USB controller and a screen with HDMI in and a micro-sd card. If you are still interested let me know.

@NoRobo I hear you and completely understand. Still not quite my religion. Working my way through plant biology and soil chemistry/microbiology as well. This stuff is very cool. I am enjoying playing with this stuff, I'll have to judge whether or not what I get from NTFG is tasty or foul.
I think I am going to end up somewhere in the middle when all this is said and done; scientifically organic perhaps. This also has to translate into my backyard and feed my family. I won't be buying the thousands of $$$ worth of this stuff I am currently using to grow veg, there is going to be a simpler way... That for me is the fun of it all!

Back