Day 38

Mammoth P
Recharge
Bloom Khaos
Herculean Harvest

Everything is going well here, Had a bit of a crazy week traveling for work but it all turned out ok. Shes going to pack on the weight it seems light.

nTUoCTb.jpg

rzNZ9aP.jpg

Sorry about the quality, had to use my phone and wanted to get some shots up.

Cheers all!

Just got back from my little trip, it was freakin great to get out of the city, its been a while. I smoked a ton of euphoria hash and hiked around a stream, i wanted to find a hellbender salamander, but theyre probly pretty deep under the mud by now. I caught a gray tree frog tho, im gonna keep him til spring in a little tank. I shoulda got pics of the hills when i was driving out, the leaves are beatifully colored now. I never think to take pics. I stopped in some small town store to buy smokes, the old lady store owner clearly didnt approve of my appearance and spent like 5 minutes scrutinizing my id lol its really funny, i found my earrings the other day and put them back in after a couple years, ive noticed people are treating me differently. Ive thought about that alot over my life, i used to make my own clothes, and usually had long hair, people treat you like youre a threat. i wish it wasnt that way, my core values arent really any different than theirs. Last semester i cut my hair halfway through, my teachers and the other students immediately accepted me and i made friends with them. I guess its nobodys fault, stupid genes trying to kill competitors. i think its hard not to let your biology control you, but humans dont have to be that way. Aaaanyway, Im pretty sure its time to harvest my gwk and creme bubbly today, i have to look it over more but it seems like the trichs are all milky with a few amber
b8161c478b8108e3aeb0d7b8d555ee92.jpg
ea1c4254cf057d505508109702ae5140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Don't know why I like frogs and toads lol cool picture bud.

Yeah man, mine got a bit over grown as well. I added those 1825s for some extra space, but the MBAP completely took it over. I do have a ton of vertical space in there, the ceilinh is 12' high, im contemplating making some sort of staged hanging thing. Maybe a pvc length with a hole in the side at the top, then bend the plant down along the length of the pipe. Unless roots will grow up, then i could make the hole at the bottom, ill have to do some reading to see whats possible. For some reason i think that roots probably orient towards the pull of gravity, i doubt theyd really grow upwards. Hmm now im curious....To the internet!!

They (roots) definitely know gravity. Not sure which books I've read it in, but there's a couple that reference this.

Like I mentioned awhile back, Nectar of the gods will leave an aftertaste. Alot of people (recreational/medical grows) around here use it, even with a solid flush there is always a bone meal flavor to it. Not everyone can tell, but i definitely can. Sure it is an OMRI product but it doesn't taste very good.

Ultimate quality in my book doesn't allow bottle feeding in the regime. Nature doesn't bottle feed and that is how I like to look at my growing, trying to replicate what nature would do. In nature, the soil has what is needed and does get some "topfeeding" with natural manure from animals. Most of the action being within the soil, bacteria and fungi actually feed the plant.

Bottle fed is force feeding in my book, something I like to refer to as fast food. I'm not forcing or telling anyone how to grow, just a simple inquiry to Ultimate Quailty over getting the biggest plant possible. I think a lot more people would be happier with the cannabinoid/terpene contents.

Just my two cents. :hookah::d5:
I'm using it myself, got the free sample, which is beyond generous. I did flush a kosher tangie at week 4 and started NFTG. I can say I'm not impressed with taste, ecspecially having tangie in it. I'll see though if that carries through with these autos. My biggest complaint so far is having so many bottles. That's something I was trying to get away from. Coming from fox farms, who has less, or used to anyway, I was somewhat disappointed.
Other than bottle count, I like the results so far. See how the taste carries in these autos.
Here's another one I'm trying out. I like it's one part, they offer a couple things you could add bit it's not necessary. Green Leaf Nutrients, Mega Crop. Here is the info on it.
IMG_20170930_233459.jpg

IMG_20170930_233417.jpg

IMG_20170930_233358.jpg

I'm using it myself, got the free sample, which is beyond generous. I did flush a kosher tangie at week 4 and started NFTG. I can say I'm not impressed with taste, ecspecially having tangie in it. I'll see though if that carries through with these autos. My biggest complaint so far is having so many bottles. That's something I was trying to get away from. Coming from fox farms, who has less, or used to anyway, I was somewhat disappointed.
Other than bottle count, I like the results so far. See how the taste carries in these autos.
Here's another one I'm trying out. I like it's one part, they offer a couple things you could add bit it's not necessary. Green Leaf Nutrients, Mega Crop. Here is the info on it.
View attachment 814894
View attachment 814895
View attachment 814896
I agree with this and to the former comment: my favorite arguments always end with "because that's the way god intended" :aha::bored:

Time for a photo bomb lol:smoking: she sure is a pig for the light, and sucks all of the food I give her up within hours. She just keeps on growing and rocking the fudge out! This is the best plant I've grown from Mephisto to date, and I've had a 100% germination rate. Every bean was a different strain, other than my 2 triangle kush girls. I hope everyone is having as much fun and knowledge overload as I am. Continually gain more understanding into the plants and how to help them become the best they can be, that's my mission. Happy gardening and stay mellow friends. @wwwillie @Ripper not a wkly but an update nontheless, she's a beauty. Who's got the polish for my crown lmao

Attachments

• 20171010_214533.jpg
    20171010_214533.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20171010_214539.jpg
    20171010_214539.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20171010_214542.jpg
    20171010_214542.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 55
  • 20171010_214546.jpg
    20171010_214546.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 20171010_214549.jpg
    20171010_214549.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20171010_214554.jpg
    20171010_214554.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20171010_214949.jpg
    20171010_214949.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 20171010_214954.jpg
    20171010_214954.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20171010_215002.jpg
    20171010_215002.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20171010_215006.jpg
    20171010_215006.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20171010_215009.jpg
    20171010_215009.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 59
Does the organic growing actually change the cannabanoid/terpene content itself, or just make the plant material more clean so it doesnt interfere with the taste as much? Ive been thinking about making some organic soil since our last discussion. I was also thinking about taking one of the dirty sponges from my fishtank thats filled with fish poop and decayed leaves, culturing some soil bacteria in it and either cutting it up or putting it in the bottom of a pot

Yes, it really will make a difference. I'm in a legal state and I work in the industry. I get to see hundreds of test results along with samples. We are particular up here and everyone wants to know how it shit was grown. (Pnw is spoiled) :lol:

There are people up here changing cannabinoid contents based of when they feed the nutrients. I'm talking a big difference, multiple percentage points not just slightly.

As far terpenes go, you can definitely bet that outside influences will change or alter a terpene profile. Bottle feeding will do it, too much heat, too high of ph, etc. Many factors play a role in terp production. That doesn't even include a proper dry and cure which will most definitely effect the overall outcome of the terpene content.

I have noticed that a "true organically grown" plant will have a better overall effect. Force fed plants lack the kick.

View attachment 814894
View attachment 814895
View attachment 814896

Unfortunately you have already discovered it, it will be the same with the autos, that shit lingers around, even after a solid flush. It seems to be the bone meal that imparts the flavor, which is apart of every feed from what I understand.

One bottle is too many. :thumbsup: It is soooooo much easier to mix it all in the soil and just give the ladies water. No mixing whatsoever, that's already been done months ago!:headbang:

After work, I'll be posting up Runty the double grape beast. :d5:

All the girls are looking amazing, it's crazy what a few days of healthy growth will do definitely a few monsters here you guys are all rocking it..

Work has been hectic with the holiday I will get my pics up in the Am [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Back