@Royalroacho Hey! Didn't forget about you, just lost track of time. Old stoners and all, ya know. Anyways I found some of my stuff on the game controller deal.It's slicker 'n snot on a doorknob. Plays almost anything too. Do you have a stash of ROMs? There's a solid deal on Amazon for a Raspberry Pi 3 with a case and power supply for $50.00 You'll want a 3, the 2s don't have the power. You'll need a USB controller and a screen with HDMI in and a micro-sd card. If you are still interested let me know.

@NoRobo I hear you and completely understand. Still not quite my religion. Working my way through plant biology and soil chemistry/microbiology as well. This stuff is very cool. I am enjoying playing with this stuff, I'll have to judge whether or not what I get from NTFG is tasty or foul.
I think I am going to end up somewhere in the middle when all this is said and done; scientifically organic perhaps. This also has to translate into my backyard and feed my family. I won't be buying the thousands of $$$ worth of this stuff I am currently using to grow veg, there is going to be a simpler way... That for me is the fun of it all!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C...berry+Pi+3&dpPl=1&dpID=61Kje-Jv3AL&ref=plSrch
This one is the one you were talking about?
I do have tons of roms. Im more interested in using it to learn, but maybe setting it up for roms would be a good way to get started. Eventually id like to control leds and mess around with drones/robots, i need to read up more. I actually have a pretty badass gaming rig i built, i got zelda running at a high framerate with high res textures, im getting the wii u controller in the mail any minute now i hope, im dying to play a little b4 class. Ill buy the pi 3 after i resolve a dispute with an ebay seller, those chameleon eggs were dead. I sent him a pic of them clearly and shrivelled after 40 hrs and hes trying to say theyre fine because theres no mold on them. Itll take a while, but i wont stop til i get what im owed, it has a money back guarantee. I think im done with ebay, this is the 3rd problem ive had with assholes recentley. I really wish people would stop screwing each other over. I guess its the nature of life, were put here to fight and eat and kill everthing that isnt us for a couple billion years, hard habit to break . Ive been thinking too much and getting depressed lately lol ill be ok.
I did harvest my Grape walker kush, it came ouy really nice! Its the stickiest plant ive ever had, stickier than the sour stomper, and boy was that sticky. Stickystickystickystickystickystickysticky....the word is just a funny sound now lol.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mbap-creme-bubbly-george-walker-bush.60798/page-7
Ive still got the creme bubbly to do, but i may let it go a little while, i usually like to harvest before theres too much amber. MBAP is doing pretty well with the switch to the gh trio, im playing around with ratios, now im using 5/2.5/1.5...that is gonna be a whole lotta reefer. Ill have to make a couple more drying boxes, i used the paper bag method with the euforia but the buds got flattened.
274800381fb83d0fcd53aeb3f2f788e4.jpg
2e1754847cd87acaabdd06ffca7880eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, do any of youse guys know why the bom/pom contests were discontinued? I went to see if i could enter the GWK but they were gone. I think they should come back, it was cool to see the crazy plants people were working on

Is that the special pheno? I got them as freebies but havent popped one yet. Lookin good man

I think it is, although it was not labeled as such! It was given as a freebie at the time everyone was getting AvT special pheno freebies.

Ummm...so i got my wii controller....theres brail on the buttons and power display....why...how...do blind people play video games? How the hell do they do that???
488e1ad0fd43a58caa12939046fff227.jpg

I think it is, although it was not labeled as such! It was given as a freebie at the time everyone was getting AvT special pheno freebies.
Also got this freebie. Anyone know what makes this pheno different? Mine showed sex very early. Maybe @mephisto could chime in here!

Also got this freebie. Anyone know what makes this pheno different? Mine showed sex very early. Maybe @mephisto could chime in here!
Its a special ultra indica kushy pheno apparrntly, i think they described it in the illuminauto drop thread smwhr

Back