Welp inspection went well other then the fact the girls were in hiding since 7 this morning just now getting the girls back in there tents smh they were so droppy it made me cringe I went ahead and hit all the girls with a double dose of recharge get them back nice and perky also a foliar of magnifical for a extra boost
1st pic from left to right 2 mbap then a AVT and at the far right 3bears og sharing the tent with the DG entry for this comp nect a nug shot of the super frosty Avt and a shot of MBAP and all her beautiful glory she's also a frost monster seeing my girls perky again will put a smile on my face again for now I'm like fuck my landlord she said it was just a walk through but she came with 3 other people seems like they're trying to sale the house smh now to light my blunt and get some rest gotta be at work in a few hours

Happy growing all
eeb2f7f9558f80e13d3831f8df7cc796.jpg
d1861e6006d3fb648b8a688562eb21d9.jpg
00ed52813154af4da3a74f37f7971d1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes it is a fine hobby and less expensive than my last on, building HiFi gear. I don't mind spending on this too much, I just think what it would cost to consume what we consume if i had to get it from the dispensary or "shudder" the street.
To be honest I cannot say. I have so much going on and it's all new to me, every last bit, lights, nutrients, all of it. The only common theme is I am growing cannabis in my basement in a dirt pot. So I couldn't in all honesty say whether it made a bit of difference. I can say one thing though. At this point I'm not changing a thing. The results speak for themselves.

Yes it is a fine hobby and less expensive than my last on, building HiFi gear. I don't mind spending on this too much, I just think what it would cost to consume what we consume if i had to get it from the dispensary or "shudder" the street.
To be honest I cannot say. I have so much going on and it's all new to me, every last bit, lights, nutrients, all of it. The only common theme is I am growing cannabis in my basement in a dirt pot. So I couldn't in all honesty say whether it made a bit of difference. I can say one thing though. At this point I'm not changing a thing. The results speak for themselves.
The cost of street ishhh here 15-20 a gram 40-45 a 8th dispensaries are way cheaper and better quality but for me a trip to a dispensary is a road trip away, nothing beats growing your own especially when it's just as good if not better then the stores I'm still going through my black friday beans from last year and only spent $100 received 30+ seeds you do the math lol if I started this hobby a decade ago I'd be rich just off the money i spent on crappy bush weed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hmm i was kinda familiar with it, i thought it was just mycos for some reason, and didnt know about the ph alteration. Im using humboldt myco maximum, it has everything included in the advanced nutrient voodoo juice, pirrahna and tarantula, and only costs 30 for a pound. Found this cool article
https://m.phys.org/news/2014-02-host-reprogram-root-cells-accommodate.html
Im gonna have to look at some roots under my microscope...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very interesting I'm going to look into that i planned on grabbing some voodoo juice but if I can get a product that has all 3 might as well I also like top dressing worm castings the girls go crazy for it

Amen Brother!!
I think I blew through $400.00 on these juices! See how much Mammoth P costs! Krikey.
But it's all good, we growing some beautiful ladies. Can't wait to sit down and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

wow,it cost me about $20.00 to Recharge my soil per grow. 6, 3.5 gal of soil. The only extra I use is Cal mag maybe 2 times per grow
Been doing it for over a year.

Mammoth p ... Sucks ass guys.. Very surprised on the choices in here.. Was expecting more from you guys...lol..

Great white is by far superior...

That's secret number two I've shared with you guys... might have to start charging..lol

Just having fun...

Last edited:
Welp inspection went well other then the fact the girls were in hiding since 7 this morning just now getting the girls back in there tents smh they were so droppy it made me cringe I went ahead and hit all the girls with a double dose of recharge get them back nice and perky also a foliar of magnifical for a extra boost
1st pic from left to right 2 mbap then a AVT and at the far right 3bears og sharing the tent with the DG entry for this comp nect a nug shot of the super frosty Avt and a shot of MBAP and all her beautiful glory she's also a frost monster seeing my girls perky again will put a smile on my face again for now I'm like fuck my landlord she said it was just a walk through but she came with 3 other people seems like they're trying to sale the house smh now to light my blunt and get some rest gotta be at work in a few hours

Happy growing all
eeb2f7f9558f80e13d3831f8df7cc796.jpg
d1861e6006d3fb648b8a688562eb21d9.jpg
00ed52813154af4da3a74f37f7971d1a.jpg

You would never know what they went through they look like they are praying the leaves

Here is my GGG#4 day 34 she is putting on some size.
IMG_6778.JPG
IMG_6776.JPG
The plant beside the filter. My plants dig the Mammoth P. That is just half my tent here is the other end
IMG_6775.JPG

Back