Good Morning Gardeners!!
Day 30 is finally here, on month in the dirt. I dunno is it Mephisto, the lights, me...
this tent is officially out of control. I have no idea how I’ll make it to December.

The praying of the leaves.

c8033f20607d42674a58f64f88d48ab2.jpg

7f585464227657414bf4693ac856d6a7.heic

And then there’s Bertha. I moved the tape measure even with her top around 4 or so yesterday afternoon. She was over 40 inches then.

63a325eafab3bc38b2c3def3ea285985.heic

wow,it cost me about $20.00 to Recharge my soil per grow. 6, 3.5 gal of soil. The only extra I use is Cal mag maybe 2 times per grow
Been doing it for over a year.
On my way there @Pops enjoying the journey too. The goal is to get to living, re-usable soil. Feed it so tea and water and that’s it. Inside gardens and outside. My worm farm will get here in a week or two so soon there will be plentiful castings for teas. Just started on the outside compost too. Soon, like 12months I hope I’ll be a lot closer. Have you seen those monsters in my tent!?

It's a jungle in there :crying: I see that a lot are experiencing excellent results so far . I hope that after the competition :rofl: that we can keep this thread open or start a new one with all the participants and compare notes . There's a lot of knowledge to be shared here it would be a shame if it was just to fade into the past . What do ya say @Ripper , @wwwillie :toke:
P1100018.JPG

It's a jungle in there :crying: I see that a lot are experiencing excellent results so far . I hope that after the competition :rofl: that we can keep this thread open or start a new one with all the participants and compare notes . There's a lot of knowledge to be shared here it would be a shame if it was just to fade into the past . What do ya say @Ripper , @wwwillie :toke:
View attachment 812337
P.S. I've got some Ontario bat shit coming so beware . :rofl:

View attachment 812337
Hey Bear. We'll keep this open for as long as it's used. If it gets too bug, like LSC, we may have to archive and start a new one but I doubt it... Then again I did not expect to grow monsters either!!

Back