nice work @KsjAuto
ripleys og auto in hydro.
mine grew over a metre tall after 30 days in a 1Litre pot w/ soil/perlite mix.
You get my point, your in for a ripper size plant, very interested in your yield too.
I made 200 s1 seeds from her too he he....

word.

nice work @KsjAuto
ripleys og auto in hydro.
mine grew over a metre tall after 30 days in a 1Litre pot w/ soil/perlite mix.
You get my point, your in for a ripper size plant, very interested in your yield too.
I made 200 s1 seeds from her too he he....

word.
Thanx bud
Itˋs my second ripley grow
Sheˋs in a 3 liter pot in a 40x40x120 tiny tent + diy led (veg) hps for flower
This was the last one
http://i.imgur.com/u1XMFsb.jpg?1
:)

Sent from my ODROIDC2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good morning gardeners. Today is the day to pick your prize winning entry into the Mephisto Grower of the Year 2017. We have all been granted entry into this contest when we germinated; now we move on to the next phase. Pick your best girl, grow your hearts out, you could be the jury’s choice!

I hAve those of you who declared already. Please by the end of today 9/30 have a picture of your choice posted and please remember to tag me.

Best of luck to all, may the green goddess bless us all with wonderful plants.

My chemdog entry @wwwillie
94eddf37cb3fbb5653e7d163b7520357.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

So whats the scoop here @wwwillie @Ripper once everybody has submitted their plants what's next ?? .Will there be a selection of the plants that will move on to the next round ?? Don't mind me I just want to know the procedure from here .@wwwillie how do you like the Nectar of The Gods ?? Is it complicated to use ?? Would you recommend it to your friends ?? or is it too early to tell IYO. ?? Give us the lowdown here willie !!:biggrin:
OOOPS and a GOOD MORNING as well .

@1939bear
Hey Bear, yup everyone submit their choice, then we grow our asses off being sure to submit at least one picture of your chosen one each week. Then the week of 12/4 we submit the photograph of our girls that we think best represents her and will bring you victory!
Wow NFTG, man I think it rocks. It is complicated as all but that's OK. Then there's all the other shite, Mammoth-P, SLF-100, ACT, Photosynthesis Plus, etc... Would I recommend it to a friend, yes with a caveat. This line I think is more a philosophy than a nutrient line. It is that and more but it is making me look at gardening in a new way. So I would want the person I recommend it to to be ready for that mindset. It is taking me on a path to organic, holistic growing. It's really quite cool but a lot to do and a lot to learn. Sure is fun though and it has brought new life to my interest and attitude towards gardening.
Somehow the combination of NFTG, COB lighting and karma seem to have gotten together to give me this insane grow. Oh and Mephisto too, good genes always show.
Peace

@1939bear
Hey Bear, yup everyone submit their choice, then we grow our asses off being sure to submit at least one picture of your chosen one each week. Then the week of 12/4 we submit the photograph of our girls that we think best represents her and will bring you victory!
Wow NFTG, man I think it rocks. It is complicated as all but that's OK. Then there's all the other shite, Mammoth-P, SLF-100, ACT, Photosynthesis Plus, etc... Would I recommend it to a friend, yes with a caveat. This line I think is more a philosophy than a nutrient line. It is that and more but it is making me look at gardening in a new way. So I would want the person I recommend it to to be ready for that mindset. It is taking me on a path to organic, holistic growing. It's really quite cool but a lot to do and a lot to learn. Sure is fun though and it has brought new life to my interest and attitude towards gardening.
Somehow the combination of NFTG, COB lighting and karma seem to have gotten together to give me this insane grow. Oh and Mephisto too, good genes always show.
Peace
Bravo my man I'm enjoying an all new ride . I don't grow plants anymore I grow ROOTS . I too am on a learning curve and most of the info is coming from here whether people recognize it or not . Cheers willie and to the rest good luck I think the game has just begun . :thumbsup:

Back