Another Friday update,MBAP seems to be steaming ahead of all the others I think she's going to be my comp plant.
@wwwillie @Ripper
IMG_20170929_184639153_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170929_184639153_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170929_185227485_HDR.jpg

I choose my Sour Alien Livers for the competition :pass:@wwwillie

I think you know why when you see this 24 day old and 37cm tall lady:headbang: Bubbly Livers is 24cm tall and also very very bautiful but i know this Alien is going to be a beast :headbang:

Sour Alien Livers
IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG

Bubbly Livers

IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3468.JPG

And a pic in comparison to my other plants :d5: LOVELY :bighug:
IMG_3496.JPG

Hey gang and @wwwillie I've had unexpected visitors to my place and haven't been able to take pics or care for my girls like I should. I should have my pics of my comp plant and the whole group for the weekly pics as per the rules. Hope this doesn't count me out of the comp as it was an unforeseen visit and I have been unable to get to the girls... just a split second peek here and there

Hey gang and @wwwillie I've had unexpected visitors to my place and haven't been able to take pics or care for my girls like I should. I should have my pics of my comp plant and the whole group for the weekly pics as per the rules. Hope this doesn't count me out of the comp as it was an unforeseen visit and I have been unable to get to the girls... just a split second peek here and there
You are ok

Thanks @Ripper just wanted to make sure I'm still in. For anyone who remembers my mutant runt, well she lives and although she's strange to see she is growing and making use of her time here as best she can

Thanks @Ripper just wanted to make sure I'm still in. For anyone who remembers my mutant runt, well she lives and although she's strange to see she is growing and making use of her time here as best she can
No problem brother this is the kind of thing we are looking for is just some communication.. everyone has things that hit in life .. thank you for doing so.

Back