I been going through the threads since earlier got my eye on a few 1825's [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] pretty soon all of AFN will be running cobs or converted blurples lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Oh hell yes. Almost don’t want to turn folks on to this. It’s just that cool.

@wwwillie My chosen one A vs T
20170928_201842[1].jpg

update, pulled the mutant but having trouble getting replacement seed to pop D:

the second one did but it's tiiiiny and has been that way for a couple days, can't even see it in pic xD oh well

might just end up with 3 plants this run

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 41
@wwwillie update every 3-4 days, here is Chemdogging @ 12.5" tall.
not very tall top however side-branching is flying out from below.
started tucking fan-leaves behind new growth from below.
under a 400w hps vertical bare lamp in an in-built robe 5' tall x 3.5' long x 2' wide (5 plants all up)
will be a good show indeed.

7WSlJDa.jpg

Day 23 AvTs

Recharge
Mammoth P
Zeus Juice
Herculean Harvest
Bloom Khaos
Aloe Vera
Molasses

Topped on day 20, also did a top dress of crushed 2 row barley. Day 23 I did a foliar feed of BK , added HH and ZJ to the feed.
Im heading out of town for the weekend, but will add more pics when I get back. Did a couple quick cell snaps to meet deadline tho.

9Rh4cVs.jpg

EEnL8EI.jpg

She seems to be a monster in the making, great thing I only have her and a very young HBSS in the tent.

Have a great weekend all,
Cheers! :jointman:
@wwwillie

Hey check this out. Have you guys seen this before. Plant respiration. The leaf in the picture was under another leaf. When I moved it it was soaking wet. I had not sprayed in there yet today either. I have been noticing small bits of water here an there usually after I’ve been moving the foliage about. Cool.

2cf8b8f99e25a81608e88744f5ff5051.heic

6646bb07ce319a0cf54a03bf49876fe4.heic

c1edf13f57dc2fed4d1009318a3d4b42.jpg
why yes I have, My BlueToof is doing it now and it scares the piss out of me. I am making sure the fan get's a good run at her for fear of molding. I have also had my mephisto's excrete a clear sticky resinous liquid from the tips right before flowering! :greenthumb:

Back