Hell yeah, sounds great Homer. Ill look at the mars 600, theres a couple different series i think tho. Its easy even if youve never done wiring, youll need a drill and possibly an m3 screw thread tap, a small stiff paintbrush, and the cobs/holders/heatsinks/wires. No soldering involved unless you wanna for some reason. Check this out
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/diy-mars-conversion-questions-and-answers-here.55740/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just getting this out there before we start the wife changes the plugs in my house [emoji23] no but seriously I'm looking forward to a new little project have been wanting to upgrade for months and then you show up with your big swinging tree and a light upgrade MYMAN [emoji106]

Hell yeah, i uses the profits from the vipar grow to upgrade the power supplies, heatsinks and frames. You will be a very happy homer, quality light is super important, they use more than red and blue

Hell yeah, i uses the profits from the vipar grow to upgrade the power supplies, heatsinks and frames. You will be a very happy homer, quality light is super important, they use more than red and blue

Sweet I have my two marshys in with a 600 hps to get a decent light spectrum but know my girls need the lot and looking what some guys are pulling with the cob think its about time this old dog learned some new tricks

Sweet I have my two marshys in with a 600 hps to get a decent light spectrum but know my girls need the lot and looking what some guys are pulling with the cob think its about time this old dog learned some new tricks
If your an old dog whats that make me ?? :rofl:

Lol I was only joking bro you mad I don't know how that girl puts on clothes in the morning never mind changing a plug [emoji106]
Lol gotcha, crazy how few people learn about electricity, were totally dependant on it

Back