Yo to all you guys with blurple leds, i veeeeery strongly suggest you look into converting to citizen cobs. Theres a mars conversion thread in the diy led section, i think its stickied. I can also help, ive read about them alot, and built about 5 rigs and converted a viparspectra. Its fairly simple wiring, affordable, and will i gaurantee it will be the best decision you make

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yo to all you guys with blurple leds, i veeeeery strongly suggest you look into converting to citizen cobs. Theres a mars conversion thread in the diy led section, i think its stickied. I can also help, ive read about them alot, and built about 5 rigs and converted a viparspectra. Its fairly simple wiring, affordable, and will i gaurantee it will be the best decision you make

I'll look in to that big time but if I blow up its on you bro

thanks for the good vibes man! :vibe: I have no idea what i am doing.

I'm sure by the end you will have learned a lot about how you can grow and what works for you and your space write everything down that your doing and then throw that shit out and go buy a book [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sorry bro couldn't help myself [emoji106]

I'll look in to that big time but if I blow up its on you bro
Lol they wont blow up, burn out maybe. If u wanna do it, send me the model of your light and i can figure out what power supplies are in there and which voltage cobs theyd match. You should do it, the full spectrum is waaaay better for plants, and they draw less power. Im getting 2 grams per watt, and still making little mistakes. Ive seen people get up to almost 4. Theyre the best light source available right now, and are super cheap to build

Lol they wont blow up, burn out maybe. If u wanna do it, send me the model of your light and i can figure out what power supplies are in there and which voltage cobs theyd match. You should do it, the full spectrum is waaaay better for plants, and they draw less power. Im getting 2 grams per watt, and still making little mistakes. Ive seen people get up to almost 4. Theyre the best light source available right now, and are super cheap to build

Ok you got me I'm easily led [emoji118] Iv got 2 marshys 600 I'm away at the moment but when I get back the two homers are going to have to get this done your my new hero move over batman [emoji848]

Ok you got me I'm easily led [emoji118] Iv got 2 marshys 600 I'm away at the moment but when I get back the two homers are going to have to get this done your my new hero move over batman [emoji848]
Hell yeah, sounds great Homer. Ill look at the mars 600, theres a couple different series i think tho. Its easy even if youve never done wiring, youll need a drill and possibly an m3 screw thread tap, a small stiff paintbrush, and the cobs/holders/heatsinks/wires. No soldering involved unless you wanna for some reason. Check this out
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/diy-mars-conversion-questions-and-answers-here.55740/

Er you probly wont need heatsinks, meant to say thermal transfer paste, which is what i use the little art paint brush for, makes it super easy to apply

Back