@greengrassgrow and for goodness sake put that fan guard back on, you will put your eye out!

:face: "ouch my eye"

Lol it's a plant killer that one my long stand fan packed in last week will set up my clip on ones when needed you sir have good eyes or just to stoned and looking into every corner of that photo [emoji106]

Lol it's a plant killer that one my long stand fan packed in last week will set up my clip on ones when needed you sir have good eyes or just to stoned and looking into every corner of that photo [emoji106]

I learn from the best! Every detail is a detail for one reason or another.
Damn you wore out a fan. Must be dusty where you live or you have been doing this a long time.
But for real, I love looking at peoples grows and studying what is going on. Right, wrong, indifferent and why i think it's one of the three.

Thanks man. Working on it, you know. Lot to learn, a metric f-ton actually. But that's the fun of it isn't it. I built my airlift tea brewer. Loaded her up with some worm castings and bsm, going to let her rip and make some goodies for my babies. That's pretty exciting stuff for me.
Yes like they say knowledge is power [emoji41]when i first ran nftg I felt like a mad scientist every feeding got wrote down ppm' s ph etc everything overwhelming at times but the quality speaks for itself the Facebook growers page was a big help similar to AFN a big ol family growing the dank

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

ou wore out a fan!
i learn from the best! Every detail is a detail for one reason or another.
Damn you wore out a fan. Must be dusty where you live or you have been doing this a long time.

Iv had that fan years has been on 24-7 the last year or so trust me you will burn though a few fans the clip on ones are the worst

Yes like they say knowledge is power [emoji41]when i first ran nftg I felt like a mad scientist every feeding got wrote down ppm' s ph etc everything overwhelming at times but the quality speaks for itself the Facebook growers page was a big help similar to AFN a big ol family growing the dank

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Repeatable results! That's when i called myself a grower! Charting everything takes the unknown out of growing and makes it a skill. Like a Baker or Wheelsmith or Nute manufacturer. Without notes charts and data they wouldn't be skilled craftsman, they would be out of work.

20170923_042911.jpg
Sour orange livers day 16

Hey, thanks man. Appreciate the input.
I am using Dr. Earth and photosynthesis plus for micros ATM. Going to brew some ACT tonight to boost that a bit. I use filtered tap water ppm 110-115 so it's not barren. Iron and zink ya me too, along with the Mg. This is the hard part... I'm going to go with Scott O the guy from NFTG. He says that I need to up my Ca with the liquid bone meal when I use the Bloom Khaos and use the other product to get the Mg I need as the herd will make it from that. I am tempted, really tempted to get my supplements out but I'm going to give this stuff a fair shot first. It's only a plant and a path to knowledge so it's all good in here.

Don't they make another supplement for help with this? I believe they make one or two more, but I am not sure as all I have is the sample kit

Back