Day 19
Well it had to happen sometime. Mg deficiency! Drat!! You can see it just starting in the leaves. It's the COBs I would guess. Hard part here is I can't add any in the traditional way. The NTFG method relies on Demeters Destiny, their product that will break down into Mg. Also the fact that I used Bloom Khaos. According to Scott O that stuff sucks up the Ca and shows itself as several deficiencies.
What I did is mix up 20 ml DD 30 Ml Herculean Harvest pH'd to 6.4 and split a gallon of that between them.
Need to get my act together and build that micobulator and brew up some ACT. Plan is to do that today and feed the tea tomorrow .

Here's some pictures of the girls.

5bebba969bb2a1b5a1fd26c27d337d7d.jpg

3bcec38e0634e19ce9a95a029f4758aa.jpg

e9ae2f5c77bdc7dcbfe81551a8f84d14.jpg

6a675ffe4e08f1ac4cf18d3403ed5307.jpg

Here's a close up of what I am seeing.

d22e452d9b462898ca858a03aa2b8300.jpg

The clones are not showing this. Makes me think it's the B K and that's what's pushing them.
BK is amazing will have them stacking like crazy the only bad thing is they have to be loaded up on the herc prior to starting the khaos, your on the right track with Demeters and herc hit them heavy like a 6:1 ratio herc to khaos

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

BK is amazing will have them stacking like crazy the only bad thing is they have to be loaded up on the herc prior to starting the khaos, your on the right track with Demeters and herc hit them heavy like a 6:1 ratio herc to khaos

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Working on it, you know. Lot to learn, a metric f-ton actually. But that's the fun of it isn't it. I built my airlift tea brewer. Loaded her up with some worm castings and bsm, going to let her rip and make some goodies for my babies. That's pretty exciting stuff for me.

Back