@wwwillie here's my update Avt day 14 DG day 16
7abab3d8246ed27f87243db8b0b18c58.jpg
69117f92cdde91db78fe19ad64613802.jpg
86c2deae73636f240716433044c2b2ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

@wwwillie heres another update like I said, every few days.
Chemdogging 7" tall 12" accross
hps photo-shot

lPJyFvY.jpg

This Chemdogging was planted into an older pot of used soil/perlite. The pot and medium were both used for a photoperiod flower grow earlier this year. The pots were left to sit for almost 2 months. Lots of broken down goodies in there from last crop. Heh. The medium was wet down w/ a diluted nutrient solution and the Chemdogging seedling in rockwool was potted up shortly after. This is her as stretch is about to start.... is 15-16L medium enough for chemdogging ? we shall see. She might go off harder in a deeper pot of soil. or a wider pot too ? I will make IBL seeds of this strain and keep it awhile I say.

word @ Mephisto Gardeners
let the competiton begin.
This is my Chemdogging I've Chosen to enter into the Mephisto 2017 Grower of the year.
my 4th post at least.

Morning Growers!
Lots and lots of lovely ladies. I got everyone who tagged me. I'll have a good list by Sunday so we can all see who's where, etc.
peace and happy growing!

@wwwillie my fault I didn't tag you in any of my previous updates. I will from here on out though. I've been posting on Sundays, hope that's cool.
Here's a Fantasmo Express I took a shot of few minutes ago.
IMG_20170923_080610.jpg

She's my number 3 gal. Gave em all a good spraying of neem oil just as sun was coming up. Gonna foliar feed with something later I'm thinking.
Hey wwwillie are you foliar with bloom chaos already? I was thinking of holding off on that until I see preflowers. What's your thoughts on that?

Day 19
Well it had to happen sometime. Mg deficiency! Drat!! You can see it just starting in the leaves. It's the COBs I would guess. Hard part here is I can't add any in the traditional way. The NTFG method relies on Demeters Destiny, their product that will break down into Mg. Also the fact that I used Bloom Khaos. According to Scott O that stuff sucks up the Ca and shows itself as several deficiencies.
What I did is mix up 20 ml DD 30 Ml Herculean Harvest pH'd to 6.4 and split a gallon of that between them.
Need to get my act together and build that micobulator and brew up some ACT. Plan is to do that today and feed the tea tomorrow .

Here's some pictures of the girls.

5bebba969bb2a1b5a1fd26c27d337d7d.jpg

3bcec38e0634e19ce9a95a029f4758aa.jpg

e9ae2f5c77bdc7dcbfe81551a8f84d14.jpg

6a675ffe4e08f1ac4cf18d3403ed5307.jpg

Here's a close up of what I am seeing.

d22e452d9b462898ca858a03aa2b8300.jpg

The clones are not showing this. Makes me think it's the B K and that's what's pushing them.

Last edited:
@wwwillie

Marge (AvT) is chugging along stretching out her legs in the new digs
IMG_0309.JPG

As an aside, I kept the top together with a pipecleaner for a day (hence the curvy, wavvy leaves) but she almost looks like I topped 'er -side branches here we come!

Speaking of wavves...

Day 19
Well it had to happen sometime. Mg deficiency! Drat!! You can see it just starting in the leaves. It's the COBs I would guess. Hard part here is I can't add any in the traditional way. The NTFG method relies on Demeters Destiny, their product that will break down into Mg. Also the fact that I used Bloom Khaos. According to Scott O that stuff sucks up the Ca and shows itself as several deficiencies.
What I did is mix up 20 ml DD 30 Ml Herculean Harvest pH'd to 6.4 and split a gallon of that between them.
Need to get my act together and build that micobulator and brew up some ACT. Plan is to do that today and feed the tea tomorrow .

Here's some pictures of the girls.

5bebba969bb2a1b5a1fd26c27d337d7d.jpg

3bcec38e0634e19ce9a95a029f4758aa.jpg

e9ae2f5c77bdc7dcbfe81551a8f84d14.jpg

6a675ffe4e08f1ac4cf18d3403ed5307.jpg

Here's a close up of what I am seeing.

d22e452d9b462898ca858a03aa2b8300.jpg

The clones are not showing this. Makes me think it's the B K and that's what's pushing them.
I don't know much about NFTG line, I just got the sample kit actually but how are the micros? My gut says look to Fe or Zn
Edit** I'm assuming you use RO or DI water**

I don't know much about NFTG line, I just got the sample kit actually but how are the micros? My gut says look to Fe or Zn
Edit** I'm assuming you use RO or DI water**
Hey, thanks man. Appreciate the input.
I am using Dr. Earth and photosynthesis plus for micros ATM. Going to brew some ACT tonight to boost that a bit. I use filtered tap water ppm 110-115 so it's not barren. Iron and zink ya me too, along with the Mg. This is the hard part... I'm going to go with Scott O the guy from NFTG. He says that I need to up my Ca with the liquid bone meal when I use the Bloom Khaos and use the other product to get the Mg I need as the herd will make it from that. I am tempted, really tempted to get my supplements out but I'm going to give this stuff a fair shot first. It's only a plant and a path to knowledge so it's all good in here.

Back