oh i know it is. but still unfair. hows that fun is all I'm trying to ask LOL but fun indeed, no argument there my friend.

With a title as BEST grower of the Year...uhhhh kinda want it to be as accurate as possible yes? thats all broham. not tring to be superdick LOL just pointing out a major discrepancy imo is all. Happy harvesting bro

oh i know it is. but still unfair. hows that fun is all I'm trying to ask LOL but fun indeed, no argument there my friend.

With a title as BEST grower of the Year...uhhhh kinda want it to be as accurate as possible yes? thats all broham. not tring to be superdick LOL just pointing out a major discrepancy imo is all. Happy harvesting bro

@Eyes on Fire ..you know we can Never make it a level playing ground Bud..:bighug:..we have to do the Best we can with what we have.

I could have better lights than @Ripper..but be a shite grower..@1939Bear could have 30 years more Experience..but not have learned from it..:shrug:..everyone has different skills and kit..

and if we accommodated all the variety..you would all be growing in individual grow threads..so Battles wouldn't Work..

It is Impossible to cover..so we go with Best we can Do..for the Most growers.

And..I'll tell you something we know from watching BOM..it is Not always the Biggest plant that gets the Vote anyway.

I hope I didn't open a can of worms it was not my intention but now we know that the rules are designed just to have some fun and interact with one another in the spirit of A.F.N . Have fun and PARTY TILL YOU PUKE and the only rule is " THERE ARE NO RULES " and may .the best ass kisser win . WOO HOO :rofl:

LOL yeah I know. But I look at the title really more than anything at this point aside from the size. I certainly know that thats not always the case with larger plants. Im refering to the title really more than anything. if your gonna do a Battle for a year long grow,why not start in the first cycle of the yr. or close anyways, then eliminate over wins and losses per style and then the last two cycles are judged the same way with the last person standing takes it.LOL! thats all Im really say here.size?!eh,happens a lot but agreed small ones win too but nowhere nearly as often that I know of. but the battle and title. why one battle? why not for the best grower of the year be more like a real battle to figure out who IS the better grower.cycle in and cycle out. . . ? dunno thats all Im saying but I know you guys are stupidly overworked hands down. but for a title like that. ya know. kinda needs to be earned . lol Sorry. ill be quiet now LOL

LOL yeah I know. But I look at the title really more than anything at this point aside from the size. I certainly know that thats not always the case with larger plants. Im refering to the title really more than anything. if your gonna do a Battle for a year long grow,why not start in the first cycle of the yr. or close anyways, then eliminate over wins and losses per style and then the last two cycles are judged the same way with the last person standing takes it.LOL! thats all Im really say here.size?!eh,happens a lot but agreed small ones win too but nowhere nearly as often that I know of. but the battle and title. why one battle? why not for the best grower of the year be more like a real battle to figure out who IS the better grower.cycle in and cycle out. . . ? dunno thats all Im saying but I know you guys are stupidly overworked hands down. but for a title like that. ya know. kinda needs to be earned . lol Sorry. ill be quiet now LOL

would be pretty cool to have like a season with points and shit maybe something to look at down the track?

Update: @wwwillie

Here is my Double Grape I call "Runty". She is currently on day 14 and seems to be pulling out of her funk.

20170920_010051.jpg
20170920_010055.jpg
20170920_010100.jpg
20170920_010109.jpg

Enjoy.:pass:

Back