wow im really confusing people, i meant WE are judging the final results based on a PICTURE, not photoperiod plant HAHA sorry guys

edit: and by that i mean, its basically a visual thing so it shouldn't matter about medium or grow method its down to whatever the masses like i guess or who can take the better picture or grow the nicest looking plant etc.
You sure as shit did . Don't do it again .:biggrin:

wow im really confusing people, i meant WE are judging the final results based on a PICTURE, not photoperiod plant HAHA sorry guys

edit: and by that i mean, its basically a visual thing so it shouldn't matter about medium or grow method its down to whatever the masses like i guess or who can take the better picture or grow the nicest looking plant etc.
Good point on the editing thing I know this is one of the things that I will pay attention too PRESENTATION .:thumbsup: The beauty of the new technology " what you see ain't necessarily what you see . " :smoking:

brings up another point, i've never done one of these comps but what are the rules on using Photoshop or anything like that? or does it need to be all natural no filters etc?
I don't think it matters !! Just go with the flow and enjoy . :thumbsup: But I will be trying to present my girl as best I can . I'm not bring some tramp to the party . :biggrin:

Well I'm happy with the response I got to my inquirery . I viewed this grow as an opportunity to learn and share a little more about growing cannabis . I also backed into the chance to try some new methods of growing . Risky you say !! Not so say I . Because if I hadn't of been in this competition I probably wouldn't have tried them . So it's win win for me and I hope for you as well . :thumbsup:

well you or I ,even WE might not be taking in consideration the size.but lets talk reality. just because the ppl here growing and an average amount of ppl see it that way,there is going to be ALL the others who WILL tip the scale because its a bigger plant. needs to be color, the color through time of entire grow and size I suppose but saying one thing does not mean its going to be that way. Hence WE or rather y'all should cut the middle man out as it were and change said rules in competing. then after a cpl rounds or so then you pair them up maybe. or some such LOL! I just personally think it is entirely unrealistic and highly unfair imho. thats why I never everrr compete or have zero interest in doing so and wont more than likely. Thanks! Happy growing :D

I don't think it matters !! Just go with the flow and enjoy . :thumbsup: But I will be trying to present my girl as best I can . I'm not bring some tramp to the party . :biggrin:
Hmmm... I don't know. I use Photoshop all the time. I have several pre-built settings that I use. But I use them on everything I shoot with the exception of my phone pictures that I use for daily updates. When I go through the trouble of breaking out the Nikon and the strobes, I use Pshop. I adjust shadow/highlight bright/contrast and a minor hue adjustment and other than cropping no other adjustments. No color, focus, sharpness, nothing to change the shot. Took quite a few years to get them right. Moving from an analog darkroom to the digital world was not easy!

Edit: And I would be happy to show what I use and did if it ever came down to it. Before and afters even...

Back