I would like to make recommendation for the future if I may .@Mossy @Ripper @wwwillie @Slater . Actually @Eyes on Fire brought it up so you can dump on him if you don't agree :biggrin: . He felt that comparing plants that grow under different conditions was unfair Soil vs ,DWC, vs Hydro vs Aeroponics etc and I tend to agree . I myself have noticed that people that are growing in soil are growing in different size pots . The larger having the advantage imho . I'm not crying foul maybe I should have been smarter and grown in a larger pot Maybe in the future we could establish rules that make a more even playing field . Just Sayin Cheers :toke:
These are a lot about having fun. Putting to many rules makes these less fun.. now if you challenge someone to a battle then you can set the rules for them to be even.. I won one of these growing in soil in a 1.5 gallon pot. And the end result is everyone has some great buds to smoke

These are a lot about having fun. Putting to many rules makes these less fun.. now if you challenge someone to a battle then you can set the rules for them to be even.. I won one of these growing in soil in a 1.5 gallon pot. And the end result is everyone has some great buds to smoke
I agree . Some just take it a lot more serious than others . There's bragin rights at stake here Ripper . :clapper:

Back