Day 15. Looking bigger every day. Today I am using the Gold Glue for my model. She is so pretty I might just pick her.

bff3296bf5e369fa15e67ebf1e04d6df.jpg

00f4ffa7b80830e679b9db7c906f54fd.jpg

cd2b7fcd8a068577516fdef29fb182f4.jpg

The whole gang.

f2873a2e8503f109b1080e52f31c62da.jpg

Here's some pictures of the other gals in the tent.

7c05b19cdc229e03a83f363662ce4631.jpg

72da27ccb163cb88d2c50125bc035af1.jpg

a3b90e94efae1bb0267f0e9ac5aba4cf.jpg

That's my three MBAPs and the Gold Glue is the top shot.

These are a lot about having fun. Putting to many rules makes these less fun.. now if you challenge someone to a battle then you can set the rules for them to be even.. I won one of these growing in soil in a 1.5 gallon pot. And the end result is everyone has some great buds to smoke
You should explain that to @budelee he gets right aggressive you know !!! :rofl:

Hey @1939bear a level playing field might be a good thing but like @Ripper said it's about the fun; well maybe not for @budelee , he gets his by jive talking...

Thinking about it, we're not doing a controlled test and for the breeders having all these different set ups and styles of growing allow them to see their product grow under real world conditions.
Heck it took a lot of convincing by teh wife to get me to join these battles. I like to do things the way I do them if there were to many constraints to theses shows I know I wouldn't want to participate.
Peace.

wow im really confusing people, i meant WE are judging the final results based on a PICTURE, not photoperiod plant HAHA sorry guys

edit: and by that i mean, its basically a visual thing so it shouldn't matter about medium or grow method its down to whatever the masses like i guess or who can take the better picture or grow the nicest looking plant etc.

Hey @1939bear a level playing field might be a good thing but like @Ripper said it's about the fun; well maybe not for @budelee , he gets his by jive talking...

Thinking about it, we're not doing a controlled test and for the breeders having all these different set ups and styles of growing allow them to see their product grow under real world conditions.
Heck it took a lot of convincing by teh wife to get me to join these battles. I like to do things the way I do them if there were to many constraints to theses shows I know I wouldn't want to participate.
Peace.
I misunderstood and took the contest a little more serious than I should off . It's my need for competition that gets in the way . :rofl:

Back