@budelee Or maybe you'd like to pick one from this group :rofl:
DSCN1567.JPG

I would like to make recommendation for the future if I may .@Mossy @Ripper @wwwillie @Slater . Actually @Eyes on Fire brought it up so you can dump on him if you don't agree :biggrin: . He felt that comparing plants that grow under different conditions was unfair Soil vs ,DWC, vs Hydro vs Aeroponics etc and I tend to agree . I myself have noticed that people that are growing in soil are growing in different size pots . The larger having the advantage imho . I'm not crying foul maybe I should have been smarter and grown in a larger pot Maybe in the future we could establish rules that make a more even playing field . Just Sayin Cheers :toke:

I would like to make recommendation for the future if I may .@Mossy @Ripper @wwwillie @Slater . Actually @Eyes on Fire brought it up so you can dump on him if you don't agree :biggrin: . He felt that comparing plants that grow under different conditions was unfair Soil vs ,DWC, vs Hydro vs Aeroponics etc and I tend to agree . I myself have noticed that people that are growing in soil are growing in different size pots . The larger having the advantage imho . I'm not crying foul maybe I should have been smarter and grown in a larger pot Maybe in the future we could establish rules that make a more even playing field . Just Sayin Cheers :toke:

i would agree if we are basing the results on size and weight, but isn't it a photo comp?

Back