You guys think this is from light being too close? Hard to judge with these new leds but seems like light stress, only 24-26c at leaf temps, ambient temps between 25-28c but i know under leds they can show stress even without heat. Lights at 20" this girl easily my tallest at 17cm
9d804da45d1062ef358599547a88c5f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would like to make recommendation for the future if I may .@Mossy @Ripper @wwwillie @Slater . Actually @Eyes on Fire brought it up so you can dump on him if you don't agree :biggrin: . He felt that comparing plants that grow under different conditions was unfair Soil vs ,DWC, vs Hydro vs Aeroponics etc and I tend to agree . I myself have noticed that people that are growing in soil are growing in different size pots . The larger having the advantage imho . I'm not crying foul maybe I should have been smarter and grown in a larger pot Maybe in the future we could establish rules that make a more even playing field . Just Sayin Cheers :toke:
Not the size that matters but the motion in the ocean (environment) lmao

Day 14.. Topped at the third node and set up for a mainline..

View attachment 806612

Hope she likes that kinda abuse;-).... damn a lil rough. I love it!!!! Being a hubbabubba, she's gonna bush out like crazyyyyyyy. I'm guessing A TON OF BUDSITES IN YOUR FUTURE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon grape walker kush isn't going to make the cut, it was close to being a runner up, started with 3, one didn't grow after germinating, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] stem gave way and it's out the picture (I did cut it above where stem collapsed and put technaflora rootech on it). Yesterday [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got dug up by my piece of shit dog along with a blue haze auto (not mephisto).
IMG_20170920_190313.jpg

That is today after he dug it up.
All things considered I've got 4 other strains to go off of. Kinda had a sweet spot for that one, oh well I think I have 4 more beans of it to run later.
Side note, y'all are killing it, fucking awesome. I'm scared to post update this Sunday now. I'm for the most part outdoors, working on building a light now. Hopefully that will help me catch up with you folks.

I reckon grape walker kush isn't going to make the cut, it was close to being a runner up, started with 3, one didn't grow after germinating, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] stem gave way and it's out the picture (I did cut it above where stem collapsed and put technaflora rootech on it). Yesterday [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got dug up by my piece of shit dog along with a blue haze auto (not mephisto). View attachment 806630
That is today after he dug it up.
All things considered I've got 4 other strains to go off of. Kinda had a sweet spot for that one, oh well I think I have 4 more beans of it to run later.
Side note, y'all are killing it, fucking awesome. I'm scared to post update this Sunday now. I'm for the most part outdoors, working on building a light now. Hopefully that will help me catch up with you folks.

Hey man it's all good, The dogs are more important. My little one, a mini dachshund, is a bastard. The girl taught him how to sniff out weed so you say "Tiger find the weed" and damnit no matter where u put it that little son of a bitch will find the bag. Well today I had my plants out and wouldn't you know it, the girl says " find your weed" and the little bastard makes a b-line to the room and try's to top two of my plants. The funny thing is 10 minutes before I was explaining to thelady what topping was and she asked me why I wasn't going to do it… And I told her that I already transplant them and that they were Stunted enough, well I think the dog heard me and he was saying in his head " oh yeah douche bag... watch this!"
8e8ea17622902133b5a4251abc8ad76d.jpg

Dog from hell i tell ya. Don't let his innocence fool you

Hey man it's all good, The dogs are more important. My little one, a mini dachshund, is a bastard. The girl taught him how to sniff out weed so you say "Tiger find the weed" and damnit no matter where u put it that little son of a bitch will find the bag. Well today I had my plants out and wouldn't you know it, the girl says " find your weed" and the little bastard makes a b-line to the room and try's to top two of my plants. The funny thing is 10 minutes before I was explaining to thelady what topping was and she asked me why I wasn't going to do it… And I told her that I already transplant them and that they were Stunted enough, well I think the dog heard me and he was saying in his head " oh yeah douche bag... watch this!"
8e8ea17622902133b5a4251abc8ad76d.jpg

Dog from hell i tell ya. Don't let his innocence fool you

Sorry can't forget my home boy Loki....
e0147d7145ccdf913857e3b2e5f31b25.jpg

f6cb6654c305adc8478672add5cb8f36.jpg

Back