A can u dial down the exhaust fan some? Or get intake from a warmer spot?
Woot woot.. the only fix i had for now.. i have managed to increase temps by 8-10degrees F.. the pot temps have increased by 6 degrees F already( checked with IR thermo) .... watch out now!!! Im coming adfwr yaz !!!!
IMG_8726.JPG
IMG_8727.JPG
its ligts out right now, the thermos have a 24 hour tracking mode!!!

Woot woot.. the only fix i had for now.. i have managed to increase temps by 8-10degrees F.. the pot temps have increased by 6 degrees F already( checked with IR thermo) .... watch out now!!! Im coming adfwr yaz !!!!View attachment 805267View attachment 805268 its ligts out right now, the thermos have a 24 hour tracking mode!!!
You could bump up the number of hours for lights on. I know the ideal number is debated with autos but it's better than ice pots :)

You could bump up the number of hours for lights on. I know the ideal number is debated with autos but it's better than ice pots :)
I might do this as well. I currently have them at 18/6. I think the heater unit is gonna help fix some of the issues...the temps are usually pretty consistent thru the seasons because this room is below dirt grade( basement)

I might do this as well. I currently have them at 18/6. I think the heater unit is gonna help fix some of the issues...the temps are usually pretty consistent thru the seasons because this room is below dirt grade( basement)
Yeah I run the same but I might try 20/4 or 24hrs myself this winter. Always down to watch a guinea pig first tho :thumbsup::biggrin::pop:

Yeah I run the same but I might try 20/4 or 24hrs myself this winter. Always down to watch a guinea pig first tho :thumbsup::biggrin::pop:
All good bro!!! I gotta try something, or nothing will change for me.. i will share the results good or bad.. honesty is what im all about!!!

Anyone here try popping some auto blues purp pheno?
Yeah no luck I think on the 3 I got as freebies :( although the one i gave my bro might be one not sure yet won't be able to tell for awhile.

Yeah I run the same but I might try 20/4 or 24hrs myself this winter. Always down to watch a guinea pig first tho [emoji106][emoji3]:pop:

Happy to be a guinea pig I am running 24/7 forever on all my grows lol. See how it goes.

20170917_162503.jpg 20170917_162508.jpg 20170917_162512.jpg 20170917_162517.jpg 20170917_162524.jpg 20170917_162531.jpg
Here us my weekly entry and photoshoot. @wwwillie can you check me off the list. Week two for the girls, all but the Gold Glue are in their final pots, 3 3gal and 2 2gal smart pots. All have been top dressed with earthworm castings and a bit of coco, nutrients have been per the sample kit instructions in the Nectar for the Gods line with Mammoth P and Rapid start added. Rapid start was 6 drops per gallon, and Mammoth P was per directions on bottle. The last pic is the Triangle Kush I am going to pull and replace with my solo cup Gold Glue. Thanks for looking guys and gals and my gardening bring you happiness and peace. Happy gardening

Back