Day 14
Hey!
Sunday, time for my official week three opener and official pictures for my Battles. And boy oh boy these girls are going well past any of my expectations for them. The lights (hey @BigSm0 that's you!), the new nutrients and soil, karma because it's finally WWW's turn... take your pick. Me I'm just gonna keep on keeping on and say thanks to the grow gods and you folks for keeping it growing!!!

5f511846e01f90f7c7d8466f87f47ee4.jpg

6921c594f12c712d2e736bd52c0e66c8.jpg

396408d1a2c6b24794004a37c4d3cabd.jpg

951f36cb307b27a5abca681a624d6cc4.jpg

Peace and happy growing my friends.

Oh and don't forget to tag your adjudicator with this weeks pictures.
Looking Good Willie and I know you know this but keep them hydrated the heat will suck up the moisture . :thumbsup:

Weekly update.. things are not going good my amigos... i have been having issue aftwr GD issue ... @wwwillie id rather have your heat problems than my lack of heat problems.. this is bs already.. my plants are stunted/stuck, and we are about to hit winter ambient temps are running 67-72 but im sure my plants root zone is around 62-65ish, heres nothing... 14 days oldView attachment 805161
Sour stopmer Walter white
View attachment 805162
Grape Krinkle
View attachment 805163
Sour crack.. ill prolly pull the plug but we will see where 30 days puts em..... good karma everyone....
None of this pullin the plug shitte Try putting them on some aluminum foil . You put foam down like Step told you right :thumbsup: put the foil on top of the foam or underneath. Probably easier under the pot . :d5:

Okay.. i am not one to "fluff" over an issue, it is what it is.. comparatively ,
IMG_8718.JPG
The four bigger plants were grown during summer and are at 45 days, they have a way to go but note the size( i HST these plants to control height)..... now look at rhis lower pic
IMG_8720.JPG
those 5 bigger plants are 33 days old... this is not good..... any ideas guys?? The pots are not on the concrete floor

Looking Good Willie and I know you know this but keep them hydrated the heat will suck up the moisture . :thumbsup:
Thanks brother bear. Ya, but even knowing that my clones caught me unawares. Got them in time but barely.

Okay.. i am not one to "fluff" over an issue, it is what it is.. comparatively , View attachment 805175The four bigger plants were grown during summer and are at 45 days, they have a way to go but note the size( i HST these plants to control height)..... now look at rhis lower picView attachment 805178those 5 bigger plants are 33 days old... this is not good..... any ideas guys?? The pots are not on the concrete floor
Did you get a bad bunch of seeds ?? Just sayin .

Okay.. i am not one to "fluff" over an issue, it is what it is.. comparatively , View attachment 805175The four bigger plants were grown during summer and are at 45 days, they have a way to go but note the size( i HST these plants to control height)..... now look at rhis lower picView attachment 805178those 5 bigger plants are 33 days old... this is not good..... any ideas guys?? The pots are not on the concrete floor
Root ball temps too low?

Did you get a bad bunch of seeds ?? Just sayin .
Well, the small ones are old stock, ive had for way over a year.. its gotta be the temps... the 33 days olds are fairly new,, the seed stocker seeds should be brand new( if you seen those plants in the cob battle)

Back