I too have a problem ? with this on 2 of my plants but I don'y sweat it as it could be my enthusiasm to use overgrow too early . Also it doesn't seem to effect the rest of the plant and eventually grows out . So don't panic just watch and see if the grower or the growee is the issue . :thumbsup:
View attachment 804803
Looks like calcium def.

I too have a problem ? with this on 2 of my plants but I don'y sweat it as it could be my enthusiasm to use overgrow too early . Also it doesn't seem to effect the rest of the plant and eventually grows out . So don't panic just watch and see if the grower or the growee is the issue . :thumbsup:
View attachment 804803

Yup! Looks very similar. Thanks for sharing @1939bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvT is finally home! :coffee2:
IMG_0295.JPG

Look at dem legs, she is quite the looker :eyebrows:

View attachment 804629 View attachment 804628 Hey y'all, everyrhing seems great in this neck of the woods except I notice this today.... any idea what's going on with the tips of the leaves? One plans is in promix and is getting a tiny dose of calmag, and the second pick is getting less than an 1/8th dose of veg+bloom in coco. Temp is always below 80 and humidity ~60%. Both are getting voodoo and have had a lil recharge as well. Any ideas doesn't look like burn to me... calcium maybe?
i have never mixed Bloom and Veg. I would use Veg as per the Mfg, recommends.

Saturday weekly update.
AvT special in DWC
White Crack in Hempy.
I would have to look back to remember the days but we got more than enough time to finish. So I don't care too much.
@wwwillie @Ripper i forget who is the mod for this event.Sorry to annoy anyone who is not.
88083082d24c26eda64233ddb878b2cd.jpg
398e323d12521e03c6c33c5d5fb8d2df.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i have never mixed Bloom and Veg. I would use Veg as per the Mfg, recommends.

Not AN nutes brotatochip......hydroponic research Veg+Bloom Tap/Hard. Powdered nutes. Good stuff for hydro/coco..... using An sensi with the promix girls. Getting big.... day 8 or 9 depending which girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey to all Mephisto Gardeners.
Here is the ChemDogging from Mephisto I have chosen for the competition.
hands down had the faster rootsystem.
I admit I started them in rockwool cubes giving the girls a hard chance at an early take off.
This one seemed to pass the challenges set so far.
She sits in a 20L bucket/pot in around 15-16L litres of soil/perlite mix.
theres a nice gap at the top for absolutely no reason.

So today after 4 days of drying her out I watered her with a watered down hydroponic feed, placed her back under the HPS and took this photo. I believe her to be a more squat phenotype however with autos i have seen all their nodes stretch out double in a week before.
We will see. Im not too worried about the outcome this is my first run with Chemdogging seeds. I intend on making some pollen either from 2 low branches off this plant or from another, I still have a full pack of chemdogging in the drawer.

I do recall messaging the guys in charge of the competition and informing them I will pick up the pace on one specific plant, I do believe we have to the end of the month to chose our 'keeper' for the competition entry.
This is mine. Please forgive me for not knowing any of you and please let me get to know you all as I can see myself posting for quite a few years. Growing Cannabis is a great hobby and with the autoflower technological breakthroughs we've had recently I am here to stay.

I23IDtR.jpg

word @ Mephisto Gardeners

Back