Hey!
Thanks so much man!!
I tell you I don't think I can remember when I was so excited about this stuff. You know it's like your first grow kind of excitement but the cool thing is I don't have the noob nerves we all had when we started out. New almost everything but me!!
I'm right there with ya man super excited to say the least we got a bunch of growers in this comp should be an amazing show without a doubt [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

IMG_4157.JPG
IMG_4156.JPG
Hey y'all, everyrhing seems great in this neck of the woods except I notice this today.... any idea what's going on with the tips of the leaves? One plans is in promix and is getting a tiny dose of calmag, and the second pick is getting less than an 1/8th dose of veg+bloom in coco. Temp is always below 80 and humidity ~60%. Both are getting voodoo and have had a lil recharge as well. Any ideas doesn't look like burn to me... calcium maybe?

Last edited:
Quick update. Do we need to tag anyone in this thread? @Ripper @wwwillie? I updated early in the week just want to make sure I'm counted in for sure. :smoking:

Trifoliate Fantasmo Express Day 11 under an autocob. Wish I put her in a bigger bucket.
IMG_20170915_161741794.jpg

White'n'bubbly 10/11 autocob
IMG_20170915_171902768.jpg

Toofless Alien Day 8ish Platinumled
IMG_20170915_161354049.jpg

Heisenhound Day 8ish Platinumled
IMG_20170915_161853050.jpg

:smokeout:

Quick update. Do we need to tag anyone in this thread? @Ripper @wwwillie? I updated early in the week just want to make sure I'm counted in for sure. :smoking:

Trifoliate Fantasmo Express Day 11 under an autocob. Wish I put her in a bigger bucket.
View attachment 804638

View attachment 804644

View attachment 804645

View attachment 804646

No tag required. Plants look great bud.

View attachment 804629 View attachment 804628 Hey y'all, everyrhing seems great in this neck of the woods except I notice this today.... any idea what's going on with the tips of the leaves? One plans is in promix and is getting a tiny dose of calmag, and the second pick is getting less than an 1/8th dose of veg+bloom in coco. Temp is always below 80 and humidity ~60%. Both are getting voodoo and have had a lil recharge as well. Any ideas doesn't look like burn to me... calcium maybe?
Are you checking your PH?

View attachment 804638

View attachment 804644

View attachment 804645

View attachment 804646

Hey I mentioned earlier mine was a trifoliate, but I was wrong, too early at that point. Turned out to be more of a mutated cotyledon on one side.
IMG_20170915_204728.jpg

K
Are you checking your PH?
Yes, as of 2 days ago. I have been mixing 1/2 tap and 1/2 bottled because my ph out the tap was 8+. In the promix they have. Been flourishing but in the coco the are doing well but not ideal. I have since ph'd down to 6 for the coco and 6.8 for promix. One of the plants in the promix is showing the same thing as you can see in the picture. Interestingly they are both double grape. So they are in different medium getting different things(nutes) but are showing the similar symptoms. Now the question is why? They are either getting to much f something or too little. Whether it be too much water... completely possible. The ph was too high as of 2 dayss ago...possible but they weren't showing these symptoms when the ph was outa wack. Not enough nutes .... mehhh I don't think so. Too much nutes, could be but I don't think so as I only used a micro dose of calmag and a lil voodoo and recharge in the promix and a microdose of an sensi + recharge + voodoo in the coco. Only did the recharge once but damn are these roots healthy lol. Here are some better pics
IMG_4163.JPG
IMG_4166.JPG
IMG_4168.JPG
IMG_4162.JPG
IMG_4158.JPG

Back