Day 14
Hey!
Sunday, time for my official week three opener and official pictures for my Battles. And boy oh boy these girls are going well past any of my expectations for them. The lights (hey @BigSm0 that's you!), the new nutrients and soil, karma because it's finally WWW's turn... take your pick. Me I'm just gonna keep on keeping on and say thanks to the grow gods and you folks for keeping it growing!!!

5f511846e01f90f7c7d8466f87f47ee4.jpg

6921c594f12c712d2e736bd52c0e66c8.jpg

396408d1a2c6b24794004a37c4d3cabd.jpg

951f36cb307b27a5abca681a624d6cc4.jpg

Peace and happy growing my friends.

Oh and don't forget to tag your adjudicator with this weeks pictures.

Last edited:
Day 14
Hey!
Sunday, time for my official week three opener and official pictures for my Battles. And boy oh boy these girls are going well past any of my expectations for them. The lights (hey @BigSm0 that's you!), the new nutrients and soil, karma because it's finally WWW's turn... take your pick. Me I'm just gonna keep on keeping on and say thanks to the grow gods and you folks for keeping it growing!!!

5f511846e01f90f7c7d8466f87f47ee4.jpg

6921c594f12c712d2e736bd52c0e66c8.jpg

396408d1a2c6b24794004a37c4d3cabd.jpg

951f36cb307b27a5abca681a624d6cc4.jpg

Peace and happy growing my friends.

Oh and don't forget to tag your adjudicator with this weeks pictures.
Thats amazing growth. I thought hydro was fast.

Thats amazing growth. I thought hydro was fast.
Hey!
Thanks man. I think it's pretty amazing too. Although I am waiting for someone to come out from behind my test and say surprise. You really didn't do this...

Really, though it is going well. I am having heat issues. Indian summer here in WWW land. Hit 90 in the tent yesterday. That is what I expect is the cause of the slight up curling I am seeing. My poster girl is suffering the most that is having me think that my air circulation is not up to snuff. I am going to add another fan. High 80's should be that bad with good circulation and I have noticed the COBs have less radiant heat than HPS does.

Hey!
Thanks man. I think it's pretty amazing too. Although I am waiting for someone to come out from behind my test and say surprise. You really didn't do this...

Really, though it is going well. I am having heat issues. Indian summer here in WWW land. Hit 90 in the tent yesterday. That is what I expect is the cause of the slight up curling I am seeing. My poster girl is suffering the most that is having me think that my air circulation is not up to snuff. I am going to add another fan. High 80's should be that bad with good circulation and I have noticed the COBs have less radiant heat than HPS does.
No doubt on the COBS. I still run an exhaust from the top of the lights. Those heats sinks get a little warm. Too warm to germ seeds on! Is your success with these girls new for you or is this about par? New soil or something? I noticed you didnt have any lower flaps open. That would surely help with higher temps getting some circ going

Hey!

If that's how they look stressed out..... [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!
It's my room. 90 f is only about 4 degrees above ambient. It's not so much the tent as it is the room. When I had HID lighting I had a whole set-up in the room with cool tubes on the lights and all that. The intake is on my ceiling with a 48"x8" carbon scrubber and the exhaust went into the basement where my room is. Heck it helped heat the house in the winter.
At the moment my room ventilation is AFU. Working on a temperature controlled vent with a small carbon scrubber. Already have the one way intake I want to use. The idea to create negative pressure in the room to keep the odor from leaking into the house. The last system, the one I described above, kept the room OK and the tent temps manageable it wasn't the best for odor.

Hey to all Mephisto Gardeners.
Here is the ChemDogging from Mephisto I have chosen for the competition.
hands down had the faster rootsystem.
I admit I started them in rockwool cubes giving the girls a hard chance at an early take off.
This one seemed to pass the challenges set so far.
She sits in a 20L bucket/pot in around 15-16L litres of soil/perlite mix.
theres a nice gap at the top for absolutely no reason.

So today after 4 days of drying her out I watered her with a watered down hydroponic feed, placed her back under the HPS and took this photo. I believe her to be a more squat phenotype however with autos i have seen all their nodes stretch out double in a week before.
We will see. Im not too worried about the outcome this is my first run with Chemdogging seeds. I intend on making some pollen either from 2 low branches off this plant or from another, I still have a full pack of chemdogging in the drawer.

I do recall messaging the guys in charge of the competition and informing them I will pick up the pace on one specific plant, I do believe we have to the end of the month to chose our 'keeper' for the competition entry.
This is mine. Please forgive me for not knowing any of you and please let me get to know you all as I can see myself posting for quite a few years. Growing Cannabis is a great hobby and with the autoflower technological breakthroughs we've had recently I am here to stay.

I23IDtR.jpg

word @ Mephisto Gardeners
It's great to have you here man and this is a great community to be a part of. Your lady is looking beautiful too!!

Weekly update.. things are not going good my amigos... i have been having issue aftwr GD issue ... @wwwillie id rather have your heat problems than my lack of heat problems.. this is bs already.. my plants are stunted/stuck, and we are about to hit winter ambient temps are running 67-72 but im sure my plants root zone is around 62-65ish, heres nothing... 14 days old
IMG_8712.JPG

Sour stopmer Walter white
IMG_8714.JPG

Grape Krinkle
IMG_8716.JPG

Sour crack.. ill prolly pull the plug but we will see where 30 days puts em..... good karma everyone....

Back