Weekly update with Heisenhound under cob and platinum :bighug:

20171809_142848.jpg

20171809_142837.jpg

20170918_122652.jpg
20170918_122556.jpg
Here is my weekly update. Sorry for the LED lights. ( left/Double Grape....Right/Creme Bubbly). Im currently running
AN SensiBloom A&B
Mammoth P
And just added Recharge to the equation. I believe the Recharge will kick these ladies into full gear! Hope everyone's grows are going smooth and plants are doing well!
20170918_122803.jpg

Everyone's grows looking good,

I know I over reacted and I regret it , but I am back on the meds and feeling calmer of mind , so good luck everyone ille be following along in spirit if not with plant :crying:. ,, I see a few dark horses in here ,,good luck everyone!

For those with a cremebubbly ya lucky lucky lucky :thumbsup::smokeout:

Everyone's grows looking good,

I know I over reacted and I regret it , but I am back on the meds and feeling calmer of mind , so good luck everyone ille be following along in spirit if not with plant :crying:. ,, I see a few dark horses in here ,,good luck everyone!

For those with a cremebubbly ya lucky lucky lucky :thumbsup::smokeout:

This is our first year working out the format @hairyman ..sorry we let you down.

We are Living and Learning..so to prevent it happening again we will confirm with all entrants 2 weeks before the start date that they are still up for the battle..if they aren't it gives us two weeks to fill the places Battle start

Hopefully..it will prevent this happening again.

Good Luck in the Battle...:amazon:

This is our first year working out the format @hairyman ..sorry we let you down.

We are Living and Learning..so to prevent it happening again we will confirm with all entrants 2 weeks before the start date that they are still up for the battle..if they aren't it gives us two weeks to fill the places Battle start

Hopefully..it will prevent this happening again.

Good Luck in the Battle...:amazon:

Unfortunately I ain't a plant I did actually pull it , I can be an arse at times when I ain't on me meds ,,seriously you have nothing to apologise for!!!!!
Me tents bursting anyways,,:d5: I love mesphisto gear so happy to watch :smokeout:

Or you thinking the Zen seeds one lol, yea was an arse there also I guess

Back