Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow off comp?

As much as I like idea of tester. I do agree. Option 1 is simple. I think it should be all the same strain. One of the new 3 or the man bear alien pig if we all get some. That would be just a dope contest. Man bear alien pig grow off mephisto style. And a sweet strain name for contest . Just my 2cent
Id vote for sour livers...

Id vote for sour livers...
I'd vote cheese haze. Which I would be good with livers or stilton as well. My vote is we pick one of these new drops as a constant in contest. All same strain. So it's easy to judge. And we have a poll to vote on that strain.

I like the idea of any 4/20 strains including the exclusive freebies. Grow all you want, but only 1 can be submitted.
Yeah. But then the judging and voting gets difficult. If the strains are the same. Then it's more of a vote on Best grown best looking . But I'm down for what ever. 100%

As much as I like idea of tester. I do agree. Option 1 is simple. I think it should be all the same strain. One of the new 3 or the man bear alien pig if we all get some. That would be just a dope contest. Man bear alien pig grow off mephisto style. And a sweet strain name for contest . Just my 2cent
That'll be me out. I missed the 4/20, i've got ideas on doing a bulk 100 seed order mid year, hopefully i'll be able to pick up all the new drop's in that.

Yeah. But then the judging and voting gets difficult. If the strains are the same. Then it's more of a vote on Best grown best looking . But I'm down for what ever. 100%
Would it be too crazy to have a battle for each strain? If so, lets pick 1 and simplify, like you mentioned. I got all 3 coming, so I'm easy.

I'd vote cheese haze. Which I would be good with livers or stilton as well. My vote is we pick one of these new drops as a constant in contest. All same strain. So it's easy to judge. And we have a poll to vote on that strain.
Id imagine not everyone got all three. I like roasties idea. Grow anyone or all and submit ur favorite to be voted on like the monthly POM contest.

That'll be me out. I missed the 4/20, i've got ideas on doing a bulk 100 seed order mid year, hopefully i'll be able to pick up all the new drop's in that.
Please tell how you resisted pulling the trigger on some Meph cheese?

Would it be too crazy to have a battle for each strain? If so, lets pick 1 and simplify, like you mentioned. I got all 3 coming, so I'm easy.
Same I got all three so I'm easy as well lol. I'm a meph head lol.

Back