Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow off comp?

I'm 100000% in. I got a nice hybrid Hempy bucket for this!
PS. We starting asap? I got a tent full of mephisto at the moment. About 30 days ish til harvest. And the new drops on the way. So if we can push this back a few weeks I'm more than in. Unless I can enter an already growing mephisto lol.

I'm 100000% in. I got a nice hybrid Hempy bucket for this!
PS. We starting asap? I got a tent full of mephisto at the moment. About 30 days ish til harvest. And the new drops on the way. So if we can push this back a few weeks I'm more than in. Unless I can enter an already growing mephisto lol.
Haha I'm in this boat. New seeds coming but no room! I would love to following along just for giggles cause I know I wouldn't win lol

Keep us posted on this comp cause this is one I don't wanna miss whether I'm in it or not!
:headbang:

Haha I'm in this boat. New seeds coming but no room! I would love to following along just for giggles cause I know I wouldn't win lol

Keep us posted on this comp cause this is one I don't wanna miss whether I'm in it or not!
:headbang:
How much time you need? I bet if there is enough of us a month ish out we could fire this contest up and with more comp.
@Yeatster you see this yet? @CaNNaDON420 just sprouted. I'm super in if we can push it just a little bit.

So the couple options I can think of:
1) If you guys would like to decide on what you want to grow-off between yourselves using Mephisto gear you already have, we could do a nice little prize of the next lot of tester seeds to the winner(s)

Or 2) you want us to send something fresh in as a testing grow off, we could also do that, but it will possibly take some weeks to sort out

Just let us know,
Cheers!
Would love option 2 as I missed out on the 420 seeds and when I looked yesterday all others were sold out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We need to decide a start date and a finish by date, so we can vote on winners. Or maybe we could have the Mephisto crew be the judges.

So the couple options I can think of:
1) If you guys would like to decide on what you want to grow-off between yourselves using Mephisto gear you already have, we could do a nice little prize of the next lot of tester seeds to the winner(s)

Or 2) you want us to send something fresh in as a testing grow off, we could also do that, but it will possibly take some weeks to sort out

Just let us know,
Cheers!
option 1, keeps things simple.

option 1, keeps things simple.
As much as I like idea of tester. I do agree. Option 1 is simple. I think it should be all the same strain. One of the new 3 or the man bear alien pig if we all get some. That would be just a dope contest. Man bear alien pig grow off mephisto style. And a sweet strain name for contest . Just my 2cent

Back