Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow off comp?

Yeh we could sort that I'm sure, no probs.
Grow-off, poll to decide winners, prizes.

I'm not sure what the best strain to showcase/trial would be though. There's a lot of stuff in the works due to come out over the next 5 months

Badass Mitch, I like the idea of the just dropped 4/20 strains, as I'm sure many are eager to get them going. Could start a new contest for those future drops, if this turns out awesome. What an amazing showcase it would be.

Maybe a mod can set us up?

I like this. Prizes or not I would like to take part in a comp. I know I could learn a few things from the guys and gals around here with the autos and mephisto genetics in particular.

My vote goes for a Northern Cheese Haze comp. Why that? In my inbox today was the email from mephisto that my order payment had gone through. The email below that was from dominoes pizza. I saw Mephisto Genetics Sales and got excited, looked to the right and read it as "Cheesy Goodness Inside"

There's gonna be some cheesy goodness inside this tent real soon :headbang:

Just curious if there were plans in the works to have a grow off for Mephisto? Kind of like what FB has going on atm.

I'd deffo participate.:vibe:
Roasty, I'm down sitting on 13 different strains now waiting on some sour livers. Was going to start another grow in May but could hold off if need be. Looking to do a grow with somebody so works for me!

Just curious if there were plans in the works to have a grow off for Mephisto? Kind of like what FB has going on atm.

I'd deffo participate.:vibe:
What's the lowdown mate?... what do you guys need? :D

I only really have time to keep my nose in here at the moment
Yeh we could sort that I'm sure, no probs.
Grow-off, poll to decide winners, prizes.

I'm not sure what the best strain to showcase/trial would be though. There's a lot of stuff in the works due to come out over the next 5 months

Im in for sure:d5:
Meph heads unit for a round of cheese!
Maybe I can help...let me ask @Mossy @epenguin
A badge worthy competition... eh @Rebel ? :woohoo1:
Cheese heads badge?

Im in for sure:d5:
Meph heads unit for a round of cheese!
Maybe I can help...let me ask @Mossy @epenguin
A badge worthy competition... eh @Rebel ? :woohoo1:
Cheese heads badge?
Let me talk to Mitch and see what we can do. :toke: No doubt that his gear is comp worthy! :smoking:

Back