Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow off comp?

What's the lowdown mate?... what do you guys need? :D

I only really have time to keep my nose in here at the moment

Yeh we could sort that I'm sure, no probs.
Grow-off, poll to decide winners, prizes.

I'm not sure what the best strain to showcase/trial would be though. There's a lot of stuff in the works due to come out over the next 5 months

I'm definitely *in* if at all possible @mephisto @Roasty McToasty :smoking::biggrin::smoking::biggrin:

So the couple options I can think of:
1) If you guys would like to decide on what you want to grow-off between yourselves using Mephisto gear you already have, we could do a nice little prize of the next lot of tester seeds to the winner(s)

Or 2) you want us to send something fresh in as a testing grow off, we could also do that, but it will possibly take some weeks to sort out

Just let us know,
Cheers!

So the couple options I can think of:
1) If you guys would like to decide on what you want to grow-off between yourselves using Mephisto gear you already have, we could do a nice little prize of the next lot of tester seeds to the winner(s)

Or 2) you want us to send something fresh in as a testing grow off, we could also do that, but it will possibly take some weeks to sort out

Just let us know,
Cheers!
I would need some sent, to get me started. I would really love be part of this grow comp/test grow off :pass:

Back