Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

LOL.Me too.

Just call it the "Cornucopia Pack" that includes a pair of each of the Limiteds and your choice of 3X 3-packs of Regular Release strains...and charge whatever the heck you want. :)

Early January Sounds Good to me..... so its counting the Days/Weeks and till then deciding what to get.....good old saying you cant have it all....sadly

I'm sure if you talk nicely to Mitch he will put a tailored pack together for you soon to be empty walleted individuals....:smoke:

Yup :) I have no doubt...a conversation that will be taking place in less than 60 days, I imagine :)

I refuse to buy any another beans until i get any of mephistos gear! My room is full but I will get some if it kills me!! A 10 mix pack would be cool! I don't care whats in it!
elvis smile.jpg

I wanna be smoking SODK x GTH by May 1 - With a 2 week cure on it....no pressure ;)

Same here with the Alien Og,Walter White,Toof Decay and GTH ahh so glad x mas means double payment at my Job....i smell my New Tent n Leds already......Btw to fill this Time waiting i just placed 2 more Crackheads in the Coco........ i soo love the Taste of Tyrone......

If we are making everyone want to expand and grow more and more.. I'll quietly say we are succeeding :)

Mitch..I have had to take you back to the subsection coz I knocked your Mod support out.

Will sort it Monday for you.

Have a great weekend...:tiphat:

Back