Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Sorry about that..:tiphat:..the new home isn't acting right..I'll get JM to check it.

If we are making everyone want to expand and grow more and more.. I'll quietly say we are succeeding :)
with the time and effort and being in the right place at the right time. Your planets are aligned and ready to take you into the strastosphere of seed sales my dear Mitch I hope that make sence lol

If I have anything to do with it, Colorado will be one of your hot spots. I have a feeling I'll be able to convert some photo guys to auto with this gear. :)

I got some bling coming that all you Mephisto fans will like......Should be here Wed. Mitch, I think you'll like it too! "AFN smoke out"

Sorry about that..:tiphat:..the new home isn't acting right..I'll get JM to check it.

Mossy, no worries and no rush just enjoy your weekend too!

with the time and effort and being in the right place at the right time. Your planets are aligned and ready to take you into the strastosphere of seed sales my dear Mitch I hope that make sence lol

lets hope friend! I'm trying my best to push things forward with the company and develop new ideas, it just takes time I guess :)

If I have anything to do with it, Colorado will be one of your hot spots. I have a feeling I'll be able to convert some photo guys to auto with this gear. :)

maybe see you at the 420!

I got some bling coming that all you Mephisto fans will like......Should be here Wed. Mitch, I think you'll like it too! "AFN smoke out"

sounds interesting...!

In my Eyes as a long term Smoker which is very selective when it comes to Strains i would recommend to enter some Cups in 2015 Mitch n Tim!!!! All my Dudes over here who smoke them High Class Hazes Kushes n Diesel Stuff didnt believe me Tyrone Special is a Autoflower they thought i was kidding. Speaks for itself if You ask me...

That's really good feedback!
Cups are on the 2015 list :)
any recommendations guys?

Spannabis Icmag Cup high life cup dont waste ya time with High Times Cups lol and Off Course Cannafest in Prague. Personally i would love to enter Icmag Cup with a Mephisto Strain...... if i get permission for that.

If you could come into Colorado and win something with the GTH Auto (With it's Rare Dankness photo parent being from here) it would realign the planet
as it relates to autos...that would be the largest microphone drop in canna history to date. :)

24c or Toof Decay, at least from the pics I've seen of them!

Back