Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Tyone Special could easy leave most of the usual entered Automatics at High Life and Icmag Cup in her Shadows 4 real sampled a lot on the last 2 Cups and Potecy wise they cant keep up with the Crackhead

If I have anything to do with it, Colorado will be one of your hot spots. I have a feeling I'll be able to convert some photo guys to auto with this gear. :)

Trap I am right there with ya! I am sure Ronin will probably help with that endevor as well! Colorado is the shiznizzle! I love it here and I don't know if I will ever leaf lol

Spannabis Icmag Cup high life cup dont waste ya time with High Times Cups lol and Off Course Cannafest in Prague. Personally i would love to enter Icmag Cup with a Mephisto Strain...... if i get permission for that.

Of course man, if you or anyone wants to enter cups on our behalf, if you've grown some good product, feel free.
We'd like to attend more shows this year for sure!

If you could come into Colorado and win something with the GTH Auto (With it's Rare Dankness photo parent being from here) it would realign the planet
as it relates to autos...that would be the largest microphone drop in canna history to date. :)

We will so some home testing and evaluation soon, but we would love to come to Colorado for a visit.

24c or Toof Decay, at least from the pics I've seen of them!

Certainly two of our strains that really turn on the frost!

Tyone Special could easy leave most of the usual entered Automatics at High Life and Icmag Cup in her Shadows 4 real sampled a lot on the last 2 Cups and Potecy wise they cant keep up with the Crackhead

New Tyrone special run coming up soon!

Trap I am right there with ya! I am sure Ronin will probably help with that endevor as well! Colorado is the shiznizzle! I love it here and I don't know if I will ever leaf lol

Definitely a great weed scene and beautiful looking state to live in by all accounts!

one of our problems is we don't manage to keep hold of our sensi samples for long, some goes for testing, others go as samples to show to shops/clubs here, and the rest disappears into thin air ;)

Well, I don't want to make it seem like I think Colorado is the center of the universe (Canna or otherwise), because that would be as conceited as it is inaccurate. But It really is a fantastic place and does have a lot of lenses focused on it right now. :) With RD GTH#1 OG photo garnering so much praise/accolades right now it would just be really good timing to show off a premiere connoisseur auto version that could stand up to the photo. I don't mean to say everyone would be happy....it would ruffle some feathers too. ;)

Of course man, if you or anyone wants to enter cups on our behalf, if you've grown some good product, feel free.
We'd like to attend more shows this year for sure!

Well then its a lil bit time since April so i can do a nice Run with a Proper Cure till then ;) Would be a Honor to enter with some of Your Gear.

Naa man! We are honoured to have such capable people growing our gear making it cup worthy :)

The Problem with entering cups with autos is that it take a major portion of your plant to enter. All of the cups I have seen ask for a minimum on one ounce for the judging. I guess if your a seed grower, getting the accolades would make it worth the effort. I keep wanting to enter one here in Portland and lo and behold we will have a High Times Cup here in Portland next July. High Times hasn't done any auto competitions yet though have they?

I know people judge blind, it would be nice to have an auto judged on it's merits with out the auto label there, and see how it faired without bias.

That would be great, especially if it did well.

Then in time, i'm sure an auto cup would emerge.

That is exactly what I would like to do is enter an auto into the competition against the photos. And WIN. I would love that sooooooooooo much! :)

I will enter Tyrone Special as Hybrid and 24c x Chem City Blues as Indica at Ic Mag Cup...... letz see how it works out... off course when they have a Auto Section i will enter there. High Life Cup defo has a Autoflower Section. Entering High Times Cups is not worth the effort till You got enough Money to Buy the Judges thats how their Cups work.....Greenhouse did make 3rd this Year cause they aint gave away so much Jp for free....... High Times is the Most Fake thing in the Whole Canna Scene ;)

Back