Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Ohhhhhh that toof decay bud looks very tasty indeed :) some great buds there Mitch.. I know nothing about breeding but your stuff seems to be rockin :)

I feel like I should just send you money at every release and just let you send me whatever..... :)

Ohhh she looks nice.... and the new Limited Editions sound like a Killer Lineup

Thanks guys ! Enjoy your weekends and smoke one for us :)

And some unseeded toof decay, which from about 35 days from sprout was put under 12/12- density of this strain is really great 10/10 in my book.

What purpose does putting an auto under 1`2/12 serve?

And some unseeded toof decay, which from about 35 days from sprout was put under 12/12- density of this strain is really great 10/10 in my book.

What purpose does putting an auto under 1`2/12 serve?

it was that or bin it :)
it was a breeding reject with no home in the mainroom as we were weaning out the undesirable plants.
there was space available in the photo flowering room
cheers mitch

it was that or bin it :)
it was a breeding reject with no home in the mainroom as we were weaning out the undesirable plants.
there was space available in the photo flowering room
cheers mitch

If thats what your 'rejects' look like.....

Hey guys, a very small update from a few days ago, whilst AFN was down.

Here's a sour Orange Diesel Kush, pollinated with Og ghost train haze auto for a limited edition, Edging over a metre tall with a nice chunky main cola!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture401522-sodk-finished-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401523-toof-dec1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401524-toof-dec2-s.jpg

Cheers!
I want those limited edition seeds Mitch when are they available bro?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, we are looking at an early January release.
cheers mitch!

Back