Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

I especially like the looks of the Mephisto gear in these pics.....

I HATE that name. Every time I read it, I have to mouth it to myself. I don't like that feeling on my lips!

i LOVE the Strain though. Man, is that pretty!

Here we have some toof decay -

Unpollinated:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400651-toof3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400652-toof4s.jpg

Pollinted:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400650-toof2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400649-toof1s.jpg

Hey guys, a very small update from a few days ago, whilst AFN was down.

Here's a sour Orange Diesel Kush, pollinated with Og ghost train haze auto for a limited edition, Edging over a metre tall with a nice chunky main cola!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture401522-sodk-finished-s.jpg

And some unseeded toof decay, which from about 35 days from sprout was put under 12/12- density of this strain is really great 10/10 in my book.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401523-toof-dec1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401524-toof-dec2-s.jpg

Cheers!

Pukka! (not Pukka's)

Toof Decay looks very very dense, love the purple leaves towards the top.

Peace
NB

Mitch, Im assuming that once pollinated, a lot of the plants energy goes towards growing the seeds. How much larger do you suppose that top cola would be, with the same conditions, on an unpollinated plant of the same variety? Ive never really grown out pollinated/seeded plants before.

Sounds like there are several pheno's of sweet tooth 1.1, did you select for blueberry primarily?

Last edited:
SODK x GTH....

Just made one of my choices for me....so that part's done. :)

Mitch, Im assuming that once pollinated, a lot of the plants energy goes towards growing the seeds. How much larger do you suppose that top cola would be, with the same conditions, on an unpollinated plant of the same variety? Ive never really grown out pollinated/seeded plants before.

Sounds like there are several pheno's of sweet tooth 1.1, did you select for blueberry primarily?

Hey man, that plant wasn't super heavily seeded, 50% I would say. Sodk from this round, isn't a super fast auto it goes awhile longer but has the yield to compensate.
That particular plant was a 1 litre to 12 litre girl, without the small starting pot direct into something larger I think the yield could be very good.
i didn't primarily select for blueberry they're all pretty fruity but there were denser budded phenotypes which were the ones I selected.
Cheers mitch

Hey guys, first update are some photos from last night of some trimmed ghost buds!

This plant was leaning towards the hazey side of things :)

Cola -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401966-ghost-colaq-s.jpg

Close up of above -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401965-ghost-close-s.jpg

Small nugget -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401964-ghost-bud1s.jpg

Day 70 from sprout!

Awesome Foxtails for 70 Days ol HaZe Pheno ... and that Resin Profile looks yammmy

Happy White Friday! - A farewell to these seeded walters' pregnant with White triangle beans :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401968-white1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401969-white2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture401970-white3s.jpg

Three Walter White girls were selected for this limited edition cross.
All were 110cm tall, for los americanos 3ft 7 inches I believe :)
She has good mould resistance, makes long branches with heavy nugs on the ends and will likely need support mid-late flower, she doesn't make a great deal of foliage, and the flower to leaf ratio on the buds is very nice. Easy to harvest/trim/process.
Lovely spicy peppery - lemony scent.

Peace mitch

Back