Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Just a few quick photos from tonight!
Day 56 for an unpollinated triangle kush auto, I've had a good zoom in, clear and milky trichs, no ambers I can spot yet, but she's looking pretty.
Wasn't pollinated as it made a weird top cola.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398729-triangle4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398728-triangle3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398727-triangle2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398726-triangle1s.jpg

And whilst I was down there I popped into the flower room and snapped a quick photo of our livers around 4 weeks in a perpetual bed
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398725-livers1s.jpg

cheers, mitch

Mitch, any news on the new website? Cant wait to check it out.... How are the beans coming along? How many seeds do you suppose you get / plant when you pollinate early, to get the BIG/JUICY seeds? Do you still use the plant material from your seed plants for some sort of concentrate/hash?

Mitch, any news on the new website? Cant wait to check it out.... How are the beans coming along? How many seeds do you suppose you get / plant when you pollinate early, to get the BIG/JUICY seeds? Do you still use the plant material from your seed plants for some sort of concentrate/hash?

Hey man good questions!
seeded plants are due to be chopped for drying between the end of November and the first 1-2 weeks of December, it's staggered as I was working with one batch every few days, and keeping everything isolated in different spaces.

i'm about to ask our guy for an eta on the new site, as far as I'm aware it just needs to be loaded with content and all the information for the online shop.

seed numbers are hard to say specifically as it depends on the size of the plant, I would say we aim for around 300 per plant when pollinating towards the earlier side.

yes we use all the material for extractions, we usually collect all de-seeded material and tumble it for kief but we are going to be working on a new de-seeder for this run, to make the process easier.
i have a few weeks to order some things and I'll get some photos up when the time comes.

cheers mitch!

Sounds like everything coming along nicely. I just popped some more 24c x Chem City Blues to take the Time till the new Stuff is coming out. Might do a Ice o Lator run with them at the end too.....long time since i had some good Hash

Hey guys,

Day 64 from sprout update:- I'll let the photos do the talking. :)

Triangle - Unseeded - Pure green/white phenotype and one that turned purplish due to dipping temps.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400655-tri-ang4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400653-tri-ang1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400654-tri-ang2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400656-tri-ang3s.jpg

and next up is the alien og auto:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400648-al-og4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400647-al-og3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400646-al-og2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400645-al-og1s.jpg

:)

Here we have some toof decay -

Unpollinated:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400651-toof3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400652-toof4s.jpg

Pollinted:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400650-toof2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400649-toof1s.jpg

and lastly for today, a few walter white snaps:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400658-wal-whi-1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400657-wal-whi2s.jpg

that's your lot :)

Are you trying to get ALL my monies? lol

Looking good Mitch, I especially like the look of the toof decay, alien og, triangle and walter white. Ha ha

Back