Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Thanks Mitch, BTW I can't open your website right now. I tried both Firefox and IE. Cheers!

waiting on the re-launch, should be any day now hopefully :)

Can't wait to see the new site!

MITCH U ROCK...I CANT WAIT TO GET ALL THE LIMITED EDITIONS ..PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED MY CHEMDOGGIN WILL BE READY THE FIRST AND WILL BE SETTING UP A ALL AUTO 4X4X8 1000W HPS 700 LED TENT ..BTW EVERYONES LOVING MY SHIRT AND I MIGHT HAVE TO ORDER HOODIE IM KICKING MYSELF I DINT JUST INCLUDE ANOTHER $50 GRRRR ..BIG UPS TO EVERYONE #PpPGROWGREEN

Great thread Mitch , Your a Brit in Spain breading meds for pain . Keep up the good work the pair of you . :kusht:

hey guys, just some shots from today!

ghost - unpollinated
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396333-ghost-s.jpg

toof decay - pregnant :)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396334-toof-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396347-toof2s.jpg

Walter -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396335-waltera-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396336-walterb-s.jpg

triangle -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396340-triangle4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396337-triangle1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396339-triangle3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture396338-triangle2s.jpg

Peace, mitch :)

T T n W Triangle Toof n Walter look sooo :drool: awesome Job on the Farm going on......may the January come Quick...... Good Luck for the Final Phase Fam

Hey mitch, do you have tentative strain descriptions for your upcoming offerings? I would like to do some research and mull over the possibilities, so Im ready to pull the trigger once you have them packaged!!! There are so many strains and substrains of common parents, its hard for me to get a grasp on exactly what you are working with, and what your new autos will be like. Give us a teaser..... Hop digity

I'll write proper descriptions when I can put all the data together from the plants pollinated in this generation of the projects.

I'm pretty sure in the 'mephisto genetics project thread' there are details about the parents used :)

I'll get some brief descriptions done soon, but i've got some plant work to do right now

Plants are looking super frosty and beautiful Micth, well done to you and the mephisto team. Dont know what seeds of yours im getting as my bom/nom prize but from what i have seen on the forum lately anything from your genetics looks great. Im all caught up again and cant wait to see some more.

Back