Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Perfect for my Time Schedule Sour Crack x Chemdoggin must be Finished mid January :D

Id like to see some finished by 12/15 or so, Im thinking odds of interception would be drastically less during the holiday rush....

But also sending before Xmas you might have to wait up to a month to get them through.

Or they get lost in all that Season Post Office stress..... i worked part Time Job at Post Logistics thru Xmas few years ago. You dont want to know how many Packages get lost or stolen during that Time.

So if I get reestablished within a few weeks I'd have time to run some Sour Crack and 24 Carat before the new releases arrive in the mail. Hmmmm...

:smoke:

Mitch I need a short fat potent indica dominant plant to grow. Anything coming in the limited editions or should I go for some 24 Carat?

Mitch I need a short fat potent indica dominant plant to grow. Anything coming in the limited editions or should I go for some 24 Carat?

YES YES i would love a special Indica blend that could put down a horse please.

Toof decay is our most indica *new* variety on it's way, it's short but bushy, and likes to produce a large dominant main cola, however the satelite buds get chunky and with a little leaf tucking, it's likely you'll get 2 secondary colas an inch shorter than the main one.

But 24c is certainly the most indica offering at present

cheers, mitch :)

Back