Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Hey guys, a few photos from last week!

Pollinations are now completed. The last to be done were Alien and SODK, alien diesel anyone? :)

Alien -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture395859-alien1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture395860-alien2s.jpg

and S.O.D.K
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture395862-sodk2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture395861-sodk1s.jpg

Cheers, and hope everyone had a good halloween!, mitch

Oh what a Start in the Week ...finaly some Pics of my Most Wanted Stuff....that ALien looks defo better than ET. :D Real good Job Mitch n Tim!!!

Just saw u not really wrote Alien diesel....... do You sometimes creep in my Dreams like Freddy Krueger does Mitch ? Just joking but You coming with some Crosses i really dreamed off.

Yes you saw it right my friend :)
there's been a handful of limited editions made this run!, after seeing you guys grow out the ones we made in summer .. Ahh we need more space :)

How am I going to get any Sweets, DPs, etc. in the rotation if I can't keep up with all the great gear coming from you guys?

Ahh I need more space :)

Mitch thats excatly what i thought too I need more Space...... but still got some E§$§ Auctions running so hopefully there will be a new Tent coming too.

I'm getting a bigger greenhouse in the spring...! :Sharing One:

Anyone knows where i can rent a hall where they store Planes.....must been big enough to run them all at once :xlaugh:

What are you guys thinking for estimated release dates? I know you've told me before, I can be forgetful some times. Looking forward to the new limited editions too, that's such a great idea. I wouldn't be surprised if more breeders pick up on that idea. Kudos!

I think we'll be looking around the 1st of jan for a release ;)

Back