Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

I know this is an old thread but what is white Chem? I can't find much info I am guessing it is either Walter white or the white train X chemdogging or Chem city blues @mephisto

I know this is an old thread but what is white Chem? I can't find much info I am guessing it is either Walter white or the white train X chemdogging or Chem city blues @mephisto

White Chem is Walter White X Chemdogging from what I've heard from those on the Forum. It's untested and is only being grown now for the first time by some members here. I have a feeling it's going to be Fire as the kids say

White Chem is Walter White X Chemdogging from what I've heard from those on the Forum. It's untested and is only being grown now for the first time by some members here. I have a feeling it's going to be Fire as the kids say

Yeah I saw yesterday that th Rocky Mountain Master @Ronin is doing one as we speak and so is @StarBright and both of them are still super young I think they are the first ones being grown. I think it is going to be the most potent strain in mephistos line, I mean the two together is AMAZING WW and fuckin Chemdogging mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah! I am really happy they gave me 8 of them whoooo hoo I can almost do a full run of just White Chems!

Yeah I saw yesterday that th Rocky Mountain Master @Ronin is doing one as we speak and so is @StarBright and both of them are still super young I think they are the first ones being grown. I think it is going to be the most potent strain in mephistos line, I mean the two together is AMAZING WW and fuckin Chemdogging mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah! I am really happy they gave me 8 of them whoooo hoo I can almost do a full run of just White Chems!

Yeah Mephisto are the best for freebies, running 8 of the brand new White Chems would be a real sight to see.

Howdy:shooty:

I want to find a nice and energetic sativa for daytime smoking, need to get my shit done. So Some strong, kickass sativa for me please :cooldance:

something thats comparable to likes of Dutch Passion's Think Different, makes my brain work more efficiently. Doesn't have to be super yieldy, but something that shows in my stash :eyebrows:

One thing for you Mephisto guys to consider, to your fantastic line of meds, is some kind of indicator is the strain mainly sativa, 50/50 or indiga, would make life a bit easier than looking through genetics ..

Cheers

Last edited:
Howdy:shooty:

I want to find a nice and energetic sativa for daytime smoking, need to get my shit done. So Some strong, kickass sativa for me please :cooldance:

something thats comparable to likes of Dutch Passion's Think Different, makes my brain work more efficiently. Doesn't have to be super yieldy, but something that shows in my stash :eyebrows:

One thing for you Mephisto guys to consider, to your fantastic line of meds, is some kind of indicator is the strain mainly sativa, 50/50 or indiga, would make life a bit easier than looking through genetics ..

Cheers

Totally agree there

Hey guys I think this list was just to show 'what was out there' at the time,

When I write a strain description it does have the indica/sativa ratio, amongst heights, size, best way we've found to grow for best yield, suitable for training etc

Like in the new limited edition information:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-brief-description-and-photo-request-d.55058/

Our problem was that we've moved our website around a bit and sometimes hastily so this full info sometimes gets chopped.

I'll work on collating the full info for each strain and make it available here,

I'm just a bit tied up at the moment, thanks for the feedback though, Mitch :D

Hey guys I think this list was just to show 'what was out there' at the time,

When I write a strain description it does have the indica/sativa ratio, amongst heights, size, best way we've found to grow for best yield, suitable for training etc

Like in the new limited edition information:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-brief-description-and-photo-request-d.55058/

Our problem was that we've moved our website around a bit and sometimes hastily so this full info sometimes gets chopped.

I'll work on collating the full info for each strain and make it available here,

I'm just a bit tied up at the moment, thanks for the feedback though, Mitch :D

Cheers mate for quick reply.

Im not sure if there's something wrong with me, but while its nice to read these forums and threads about different strains it can sometimes be a bit painful to scroll 20-40pages trying to find something, on the other hand i love to go to your web page to check whats up and read some specs and wonder what would i want to smoke next, and i completely understand if some info gets cut while moving the site, but right before i wrote my post, i was trying to find most pure sativa from your catalog, and i got a bit frustrated from missing that particular info. Hope I'm not too needy or lazy when i stated what i did, but for me the only place that info should be is at your website, for start. All of these long threads are a massive bonus from you guys, and for that effort you put in your work is why i salute you

:worship:

you guys @ Mephisto are kicking some serious ass and doing wonderful work, hope you guys keep on doing that what differs you from the rest.

Long live Mephisto, Salute :slap:

Cheers mate for quick reply.

Im not sure if there's something wrong with me, but while its nice to read these forums and threads about different strains it can sometimes be a bit painful to scroll 20-40pages trying to find something, on the other hand i love to go to your web page to check whats up and read some specs and wonder what would i want to smoke next, and i completely understand if some info gets cut while moving the site, but right before i wrote my post, i was trying to find most pure sativa from your catalog, and i got a bit frustrated from missing that particular info. Hope I'm not too needy or lazy when i stated what i did, but for me the only place that info should be is at your website, for start. All of these long threads are a massive bonus from you guys, and for that effort you put in your work is why i salute you

:worship:

you guys @ Mephisto are kicking some serious ass and doing wonderful work, hope you guys keep on doing that what differs you from the rest.

Long live Mephisto, Salute :slap:

No you're not being needy in the slightest, it's perfectly understandable that you as a consumer what the bare bones info in one place. And I wouldn't expect anyone to *have* to trawl through mountains of threads!

I'll add it to my must do to do list!

However the specs for the artisanal strains are here in full detail:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ics-introduction-and-2016-descriptions.50059/

The original strains dropped at the beginning of 2015 are here in full detail:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...lection-release-and-strain-information.39249/

So we're missing the limited editions, and the first mephisto original line releases

Cheers Mitch

Back