Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

BTW this is my first post on AFN.I have grown 5 crops of "autos" so far and am loving them.I have 20+ years of photo experience but am still in the learning phase of autoflowers. AFN has been very helpful in this experience and now I'm switching over to LED's too so the learning continues.BIG love to all my fellow "automaniacs".LED's and Auto's are the future for home and med. growers and Mephisto is setting the "Gold Standard" all the way.

I just received my order from Mitch.It arrived in ten days to Illinois. Mephisto is the best!! I ordered 3 WhiteTrains and received 5 along with 3- S.O.D.K. x Ripley's OG fem. and 9 reg. photoperiod Iced OG seeds.This is my first experience with Mephisto and if they turn out like the ones I've seen on here and elsewhere I will be a loyal customer for life.If everything goes well with the grow I may grow Mephisto exclusively. I am pumped to get these in the ground but they will have to wait until I finish up some "photo" clones of "Avalanche O.G." my own creation.I am also excited to try these (Avalanches) as this is my first ever breeding project.I took some clones from outdoor plants and am "monstercropping" them indoors.These are the first plants I've grown that are showing trichomes all over the fan leaves and the baby buds are already white with glands.I got ripped just smoking a joint of pinched tops.It's definitely the "STICKIEST of the ICKY" but not real fragrant,just a light earthy,fruity sweet odor.
Welcome and good luck BISCUITS. I've grown many strains from Mephisto. You'll be very happy and satisfied. Are you going to do a journal here?

I may eventually do a journal once i get everything switched over to LED,finish my current grow and get my Mephistos going.I think I am going to start with 1 WhiteTrain and 1 of the S.O.D.K.x Ripleys OG (these sound delicious).They will have 1- 300 watt Mars Hydro LED apiece with a 150 watt HPS and supplemental cfl side lighting in a 24"x 40" space.How does that sound as far as a setup?

I may eventually do a journal once i get everything switched over to LED,finish my current grow and get my Mephistos going.I think I am going to start with 1 WhiteTrain and 1 of the S.O.D.K.x Ripleys OG (these sound delicious).They will have 1- 300 watt Mars Hydro LED apiece with a 150 watt HPS and supplemental cfl side lighting in a 24"x 40" space.How does that sound as far as a setup?
Cool, sounds like plenty of light for them. I have a White Train growing right now and it's also nominated in the monthly Bud of the month competition. Also have a Ripleys thread too. Pulled almost 7 ounces off an SODK a couple months ago. All great strains.

Thanks gbd!
Much appreciated.
Maybe we could add a little basic info for each one.
Like limited edition, main strain, testers, freebies, unreleased or some will be combinations.
Some will also be extinct or retired soon.

Werner - the White triangle - some were sent out to testers, some have been given away as freebies. Depending on the feedback it could well be a new limited edition strain, but at the time it's still to be decided.

Cheers, mitch
Its in a bom competition now

Cool, sounds like plenty of light for them. I have a White Train growing right now and it's also nominated in the monthly Bud of the month competition. Also have a Ripleys thread too. Pulled almost 7 ounces off an SODK a couple months ago. All great strains.
Nice 7oz not bad at all currently growing one probably won't get that but it's gonna be fun love there strains .

It would be a sativa dominate strain the fantismo express is 65%sativa the Sodk is 60% sativa ,even so I'm growing out a Sodk and it seems to be indica dominate .i did grow out the fantismo express and it was a very very nice sativa really reminded me of its haze genetics,the sodk in veg is a dream so a cross between the two has got to be awesome

It would be a sativa dominate strain the fantismo express is 65%sativa the Sodk is 60% sativa ,even so I'm growing out a Sodk and it seems to be indica dominate .i did grow out the fantismo express and it was a very very nice sativa really reminded me of its haze genetics,the sodk in veg is a dream so a cross between the two has got to be awesome
Thanks dank.

Grewd the Sodk x Ripleys and got it actual again on Day 30. There are 2 Phenos of it. One leaning to the Orange Diesel Side of things rock hard Buds insane Orange Terpenes. The other one leans to the Alien og Side throwig out some propper Foxtails growing like a Sativa Smokes like a Kush. The Alien og dom needs longer mine went nearly 90 days forming a Massive Cola(28 gr dry only the Cola in 6l coco)

Back