Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

I can't find any info on White Crack? It came as a freebie. Anyone have any info on it? Thanks.

Cheers mate for quick reply.

Im not sure if there's something wrong with me, but while its nice to read these forums and threads about different strains it can sometimes be a bit painful to scroll 20-40pages trying to find something, on the other hand i love to go to your web page to check whats up and read some specs and wonder what would i want to smoke next, and i completely understand if some info gets cut while moving the site, but right before i wrote my post, i was trying to find most pure sativa from your catalog, and i got a bit frustrated from missing that particular info. Hope I'm not too needy or lazy when i stated what i did, but for me the only place that info should be is at your website, for start. All of these long threads are a massive bonus from you guys, and for that effort you put in your work is why i salute you

:worship:

you guys @ Mephisto are kicking some serious ass and doing wonderful work, hope you guys keep on doing that what differs you from the rest.

Long live Mephisto, Salute :slap:
Was reading a thread yesterday about sativas, cant find it now thou. Fantasmo Express was a favorite sativa....

was in the interveiw with mitch thread.
whats your top 3 fav daytime sativa ish smokes... fantasimo,sour stomper,hbss
:pighug:

Walter White x Sour Crack if I am not mistaken...

It's the other way around sour crack X Walter white. We have some a couple of weeks old. I'll get an update sorted during the next few days

Cheers Mitch

How much does it take for mephistos big strains to finish?
I got mystery mix and I don't know what strains I have but one is over 1m.tall and a bit slower flowering than double grape for example..

How much does it take for mephistos big strains to finish?
I got mystery mix and I don't know what strains I have but one is over 1m.tall and a bit slower flowering than double grape for example..
I would say in ideal conditions non of the strains I have done so far have gone over 80 days.

Anyone have any links to the White crack available yet ?, I'm running rdwc and just need to know what these ladies are like so i can mix and match in the system. cheers ;)
images
X
upload_2016-10-13_10-13-38.jpeg

Back