Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

Thanks gbd!
Much appreciated.
Maybe we could add a little basic info for each one.
Like limited edition, main strain, testers, freebies, unreleased or some will be combinations.
Some will also be extinct or retired soon.

Werner - the White triangle - some were sent out to testers, some have been given away as freebies. Depending on the feedback it could well be a new limited edition strain, but at the time it's still to be decided.

Cheers, mitch

@ThatKracker you are correct, sir! I remember that was the only strain that I couldn't afford to purchase on my first order! Hope it grows well for you!

@medic grower I have Ripleys x Triangle, but maybe they made it as Triangle x Ripley's as well! @mephisto could you shine light on this one? I will definitely add some details for each strain, but you may have to double check everything as some of the limited cross lineages have escaped me. I'll get on that later. Cheers!

I have some white triangle in the ground currently, they are only a couple weeks old and I havent checked on them. Hoping they are still there!!! Would be great if you could have the list broken into 2 categories, available and extinct and keep it slightly updated, at the top of this thread, good reference when putting an order together! I also like the idea of having a couple words about lineage behind each variety name, like a one stop reference for everything mephisto...

White Train too

Walter White x Fantasmo Express

I also just chopped a White Triangle - Amazing smoke, very nice, quick-onset high.
Mine starts w/ flavors like Juicy Fruit and finishes like Doublemint. crazy :)

Back