Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

I thought I had a whole plant shot but here's the white triangle bud.
ca186f212af7cd7931819e275371bf59.jpg
127b6a0762551742c20525eb1bd6a96e.jpg

http://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Mephisto_Genetics/

The link might be useful for comparing days to finish and for looking up the genetics of Mephisto strains.

Sometimes I get confused trying to remember....for example:
-Fantasmo Express is from OG Ghost Train Haze (and Fantasmo is Spanish for ghost, and Mephisto is in Spain)
-Ripley's OG is from Alien OG (and Ripley is a character in the 1986 movie Aliens)
-Walter White is from The White, which might be a phenotype from Triangle Kush

Ouch, my brain hurts.

Last edited:
For the main strain info in brief , just have a look at the 'catalogue thread'
Seed finder is a great resource but with all these cuts and even seedlines you have to kind of take some with a pinch of salt , and just deal with them on their merits :)
Cheers

It may be better to compile it offline and re-do :)
If you have the time that'd be great or if you need help with it I'm there.
Got the sodk tunnel to pollinate today so hands a bit full :)

Nice the Seedfinder Link i already added some Pics of the Deep Blue C Lady Which is also the Catalouge Pic. When i got some free Minutes then ill add a Growprofile for the Strains i did so far over there too.

I just received my order from Mitch.It arrived in ten days to Illinois. Mephisto is the best!! I ordered 3 WhiteTrains and received 5 along with 3- S.O.D.K. x Ripley's OG fem. and 9 reg. photoperiod Iced OG seeds.This is my first experience with Mephisto and if they turn out like the ones I've seen on here and elsewhere I will be a loyal customer for life.If everything goes well with the grow I may grow Mephisto exclusively. I am pumped to get these in the ground but they will have to wait until I finish up some "photo" clones of "Avalanche O.G." my own creation.I am also excited to try these (Avalanches) as this is my first ever breeding project.I took some clones from outdoor plants and am "monstercropping" them indoors.These are the first plants I've grown that are showing trichomes all over the fan leaves and the baby buds are already white with glands.I got ripped just smoking a joint of pinched tops.It's definitely the "STICKIEST of the ICKY" but not real fragrant,just a light earthy,fruity sweet odor.

Back