Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Canada has felt neglected, its something we will dramatically try to improve in 2020. I am working on something special for Canada's sale, but am hesitant to advertise it until until the seeds land safely. And if I can ever complete all my black friday orders I will personally ship up a batch of strain stickers for the needy canuks.

We know Canada has felt neglected, its something we will dramatically try to improve in 2020. I am working on something special for Canada's sale, but am hesitant to advertise it until until the seeds land safely. And if I can ever complete all my black friday orders I will personally ship up a batch of strain stickers for the needy canuks.
That would be awesome. I 've been waiting patiently. Ran or own everything. Need new.

I think you're misunderstanding brotha. Stan is the one who is packing orders, he is also the one who has to answer all PMs. So you advising people to PM Stan with their order # is pretty much the opposite of what Brad was saying to do.
So then who do you ask 8f not stan?

Nice, thanks stan.. I didnt know that you telling us to expect stickers multiple times over the past year and us seeing everyone else getting them was "needy" I thought it was just expecting fairness. And obvioustly not insults after asking for what everyone else gets..

Is it that you dont like canadians or is it that were just asking for kiddy stickers and you think that's childish and asking for too much? You know how much everyone else likes the stickers. How can you expect those not getting them to not be jealous?

Don't beat me but here's brads answer.
You absolutely have every right to ask for an order update, and we're happy to provide one. I think the exception was to PMing the person directly responsible for packing the orders is a little counter-intuitive and not the best use of his time - there are preferred methods for orders updates; asking in this thread, using the contact form on the site etc.

Happy frog mixed with a ton of wood ash from fires we had over summer.
I got some of that lol. I use a mix if I use Fox Farms. 40%OF, 30%HF, 30%Coco Loco. Dont use often I like having more control. Whether that's a good thing is up for debate hahaha.

Is this trolling? You just wont let it go! People have explained, stan explained, brad explained... it's like you think you have their own personal cell number and they need to reply asap. Things take time, Apparently your understanding of the situation is one of the things. Or you're just a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back