Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iampepe 6th one. just Grapey Walter.( Grape crinkle and walter white F1)..not grapey walter Kush, if thats what you are asking.

Hopefully today for me!! Fingers crossed!!

This is sound advice.

EDIT: I should add though, if you have questions about your UK/EU/Worldwide order then I am open to a grilling. All but the three last Worldwide orders I received have been shipped, most UK orders should be in customers hands already. The last 3 Worldwide orders will go out in about 12 hours time (roughly, depending on when my hounds get delivered back to me and they need to be taken on their walk!)
Brad, I used to order from you via the UK store (I'm in Canada) - IMHO the Canadian's have played second fiddle since you opened a .ca website. Can I order from you again just like the old days! :cool:

Thank you, this is what I was saying from the beginning!! Wasnt saying to ask the packer, was saying to ask about your order #. 2 people ask me about my order and did I get email confirmation that it shipped. I told them yes and to PM stan with there order # to see about there order.
I think you're misunderstanding brotha. Stan is the one who is packing orders, he is also the one who has to answer all PMs. So you advising people to PM Stan with their order # is pretty much the opposite of what Brad was saying to do.

Brad, I used to order from you via the UK store (I'm in Canada) - IMHO the Canadian's have played second fiddle since you opened a .ca website. Can I order from you again just like the old days! :cool:
Second if every other store was first... I'm not even talking about stock, even though .ca has had minimal, customers from every store can say something about a certain strain that's always out of stock.. I'm fine with our sale being postponed until dec 26th also. Even know the giveaway on IG had a picture with all the websites besides for .ca and they neglected to mention that canadians could take part in it because a canadian won a prize.. we weren't a part of black friday so it would have helped for them to say we can participate.. I'm rambling.. I get annoyed because we dont get all the same stuff as all the other 4 stores.. I'm not talking about this black friday sale but this has happened in the past where all the stores get a sale and canada has to wait.
I feel childish complaining about stickers but I've spent $500 easy this calendar year and I should have gotten like 40 stickers by now..
The distributor for .ca is not on any social media (afn, IG) that I know of.. all the other stores guys are (mitch, stan, brad)
If it is so difficult to keep a store as good as the others I wouldnt mind ordering from the USA store.. were paying 20 for domestic non stealth shipping anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back